Now: HARKONEN / THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES Split 12" EP

jhulud

Glad to see an update. Can't say I've heard of the label, so this will definitely be my introductory purchase.

Welcome aboard, my friend. We function similarly to many other labels, but you'll find a little extra flair to our releases that others don't have. This release will be no exception!

• 3 weeks later...

Had you planned for an April or May release, I'm sure you'd have been asking for unexpected delays. You know what's up, don't want people sitting on a PO forever, and I can respect that greatly. I just hope I can catch it when the PO does go up. This seems like a decently anticipated release (and rightfully so).

What's our timeframe here? When flowers begin to bud? When the sticky humidity of summer sets in? When it's so hot, my postman will mold my record into phallus and giggle as he leaves it at my doorstep?

Be patient, the label guy himself said he has only been working on this project for "a minute". It takes a lot of minutes to have a record made. Had he spent more than one minute on this project it would likely be done by now. Damn procrastinators!

Be patient, the label guy himself said he has only been working on this project for "a minute". It takes a lot of minutes to have a record made. Had he spent more than one minute on this project it would likely be done by now. Damn procrastinators!

That's what I'm tryin'a say!  Really, if you're allotting one minute to a project like this, your time management needs to whittled down to the second.  And here I am thinking I'm making it easier; essentially begging to throw money at this dude.

:P  :P  ;)

but forreal.  i'm just excited.  and like to build excitement.  just give a heads up.  i'm going to be so bummed if i'm at work when this goes up.

While his besmirching of the English language soured me to the point I likely won't buy this out of principle (the only thing he could have said that would be more stupid than trying to use the term "a minute" as something to describe a long amount of time would be if he also said "if you have any questions, "inbox me""), I will give him props for not doing a pre-order and waiting until he actually has his product available before taking people's money. That act almost cancels out the bad one and in the end I bet I do end up buying one, especially if the price is right.

So the moral of the story kids is that "inbox" is not a verb, it is a noun and that "a minute" is 60 seconds in length which is not a long time. Neither one of these things should ever be used, let alone when you are trying to promote your products.

This concludes this morning's grumpy old man rant.

While his besmirching of the English language soured me to the point I likely won't buy this out of principle (the only thing he could have said that would be more stupid than trying to use the term "a minute" as something to describe a long amount of time would be if he also said "if you have any questions, "inbox me""), I will give him props for not doing a pre-order and waiting until he actually has his product available before taking people's money. That act almost cancels out the bad one and in the end I bet I do end up buying one, especially if the price is right.

So the moral of the story kids is that "inbox" is not a verb, it is a noun and that "a minute" is 60 seconds in length which is not a long time. Neither one of these things should ever be used, let alone when you are trying to promote your products.

might i recommend "crotchety" as an replacement for "grumpy"?

Is this real life? Any other slang terms or phrases you have personal problems with? We would all love to hear about it.

LMFAO GOOD GOD GET A GRIP GIRL