Now: HARKONEN / THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES Split 12" EP

jhulud

Just a heads up for all those interested:

URP was dragging their feet and pissing me off. They took over 7 months to press Our Lady for us & even though this split had already been in their possession for a couple months, they had yet to even BEGIN the process of plating/pressing.

I pulled the plug on URP and sent it over to Rainbo. My rep tells me that it is already in production. Tests should be here in a couple weeks. :-)

• 1 month later...

The tests showed up on the day that I left for a mini vacation/weekend wedding. I was able to listen to just one test before my plane required me to leave.

It sounded good, and I imagine that I'll send approval to the plant next week once I've really sat down with a few of the other test copies.

Production time still isn't a fun story, but these puppies are shaping up!

The tests showed up on the day that I left for a mini vacation/weekend wedding. I was able to listen to just one test before my plane required me to leave.

It sounded good, and I imagine that I'll send approval to the plant next week once I've really sat down with a few of the other test copies.

Production time still isn't a fun story, but these puppies are shaping up!

hey man!  if you want me to listen to one of the tests to make sure it sounds good on my stereo, too, i guess i can find time to do that for you. i mean, i'm a busy guy, but i'll make time.

hey man! if you want me to listen to one of the tests to make sure it sounds good on my stereo, too, i guess i can find time to do that for you. i mean, i'm a busy guy, but i'll make time.

PM me your address. Goodie package coming your way for giving me a fun little chuckle.

• 1 month later...

I likely won't be selling any tests...as I rarely (if ever) do.

There are 18 of them because I wanted to make sure that everyone who is interested from both bands gets a copy, Aaron Turner will get a copy, the three of us at MOMR get a copy, and Juan got one for helping to facilitate the licensing of the record.

With that being said, there will for sure be ONE copy set aside and will be randomly inserted into an order of the actual LP.  When we do "preorders" it is usually just to determine a contest winner - they won't go up for sale until the LPs are fully finished and ready to ship.

So there will be one lucky winner when the time comes!

I likely won't be selling any tests...as I rarely (if ever) do.

There are 18 of them because I wanted to make sure that everyone who is interested from both bands gets a copy, Aaron Turner will get a copy, the three of us at MOMR get a copy, and Juan got one for helping to facilitate the licensing of the record.

With that being said, there will for sure be ONE copy set aside and will be randomly inserted into an order of the actual LP.  When we do "preorders" it is usually just to determine a contest winner - they won't go up for sale until the LPs are fully finished and ready to ship.

So there will be one lucky winner when the time comes!

Awesome dude as always! :)