everything on sale in store. FFO: Dowsing, Captain we're sinking, Tawny Peaks, Runaway Brother etc

mcrino

Hi everyone, So I run soft speak records, a non profit label that donates all proceeds to the cystic fibrosis foundation. Just about everything in our store is on sale for slightly above cost. We have a lot of releases coming up, including a stacked 10" split for THE FEST and I need to clean space in my room.

A couple copies of the stay sweet split featuring Run Forever, Dowsing, Captain We're Sinking and Haverford. 

Tawny peaks records left as well as a few other goodies. 

Please support me. Orders will ship out the next business day :] 

www.softspeakrecords.storenvy.com

listen at:

softspeakrecords.bandcamp.com

will put in an order in a bit.  too bad that fest split sold out. 

that sold out almost immediately last year. but heres a few personal copies in my record collection so maybe that will be one of the records that gets thrown in as a goodie to people ;]

also keep an eye out for the 10" fest split we're doing this year. it is really stacked. 

that sold out almost immediately last year. but heres a few personal copies in my record collection so maybe that will be one of the records that gets thrown in as a goodie to people ;]

also keep an eye out for the 10" fest split we're doing this year. it is really stacked. 

shit i thought you were talking about the one in your store not a new release.  my bad.  feel free to throw one in my order...haha.

that shirt is nice too.  going to convince my wife to get one so we can wear that next year at the CF walk. 

keep up the good work my man.

shit i thought you were talking about the one in your store not a new release.  my bad.  feel free to throw one in my order...haha.

that shirt is nice too.  going to convince my wife to get one so we can wear that next year at the CF walk. 

keep up the good work my man.

please leave a note in your order, if you havent already ordered and I will hook you up! great to see another supporter of CF. Thanks again! 

I have an order all ready to go. But the shipping is a killer. $11.50. I hate money.

maybe you can justify it by the fact that all the money from your order goes to charity! We would really appreciate it. 

Im packing up records as we speak so any orders will be sent out tomorrow.

Thanks Again for the support!