PO: Lorde - Pure Heroine

16 year old, Ella Yelich-O'Connor, is set to release her debut full length LP 'Pure Heroine', after dropping two singles earlier this year ('Royals' and 'Tennis Court'), Lorde has made quite the name for herself, with a sound that some describe as "a younger Lana Del Rey", she was even been offered to tour with Katy Perry, only to politely decline because she doesn't want to take the commercial route, this girl has talent.

Pre-order:
amazonCA

AmazonUS

lorde-pure-heroine-400x400.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Tennis Court

2. 400 Lux
3. Royals
4. Ribs
5. Buzzcut Season
6. Team
7. Glory And Gore
8. Still Sane
9. White Teeth Teens
10. A World Alone

every time i listen to royals i can't help but think it sounds incredibly pretentious (musically, not lyrically, although kinda lyrically). regardless, my girlfriend and her friends love the EPs, so i will consider surprising her with this.

also, that preorder link is incredibly not helpful. which is the least bit surprising.

every time i listen to royals i can't help but think it sounds incredibly pretentious (musically, not lyrically, although kinda lyrically). regardless, my girlfriend and her friends love the EPs, so i will consider surprising her with this.

also, that preorder link is incredibly not helpful. which is the least bit surprising.

I added a new one.

I thought the album was pretty great, been on heavy rotation. In saying that i prefer the direction of Tennis Court and Team as apposed to Royals (never dug that track). There are some pretty nice sombre tracks with some decent minimalist production. Certainly worth a listen. 

Tennis Court w/Swinging Party 7" has been released stateside as an 'indie' exclusive too 

Also, good job with the pre order links  :mellow:

here is an active link 

http://www.amazon.ca/Pure-Heroine-Vinyl-Lorde/dp/B00EYRCD8M

I just got the Tennis Court EP 10" today. Looks pretty great

I thought the album was pretty great, been on heavy rotation. In saying that i prefer the direction of Tennis Court and Team as apposed to Royals (never dug that track). There are some pretty nice sombre tracks with some decent minimalist production. Certainly worth a listen. 

Tennis Court w/Swinging Party 7" has been released stateside as an 'indie' exclusive too 

Also, good job with the pre order links  :mellow:

here is an active link 

http://www.amazon.ca/Pure-Heroine-Vinyl-Lorde/dp/B00EYRCD8M

I got a 7" Tennis Court that was being handed out for free at a local record store

where can i get these?! haha ive come to really like her and my girl really enjoys her

Any way you can hook me up with one of those, dude? My local shop hasn't gotten any of her releases :(

I'll swing by tomorrow and see if he still has any, I was chatting with him and he asked if I wanted it, I had never even heard of her. 

where can i get these?! haha ive come to really like her and my girl really enjoys her

Ask your local record store owner if he got any, they weren't for sale, it was just behind the counter

i can't tell if you're trolling me or not or whatever because the second link is the exact same as the useless first link.

I apologize I added the WORKING amazon CA link

any way you could point me into the direction of a download? I will buy the vinyl if I enjoy it :D

Piratebay

I'll swing by tomorrow and see if he still has any, I was chatting with him and he asked if I wanted it, I had never even heard of her. 

thanks man I'd really appreciate it! I'd obviously pay you to ship it if you could grab one for me :D

thanks dude! do you know if there will be a US vinyl release?