PO: Lorde - Pure Heroine

How is saying someone's ugly sexist?

The fact you are fostering a discussion based off a women's appearance as apposed to their music, yes you are being sexist. Go look in any thread featuring female musicians, the discussion always quickly steers away from the music and onto their appearance.

You must be proud of yourself for calling a 17 year old girl ugly. Grow the fuck up.

Sorry Señor Mature.

I still think shes ugly.

And i still dont think im being sexist. She has a good voice and i actually like her music. And shes a Kiwi.

People need to calm the fuck down and not freak out when a conversation deviates away from records every now and then.

Guest zayzay87971

Amazon.com is the most reliable source for sales in the U.S.A. Of Lorde's album being released on November 19th!! also this is the cheapest I have found Online for the 7 inch I bought one from this guy! And it sounds so damn good on my player!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281205303588

My Personal Copy Images Below!

1456796_639409446111623_203359590_n.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/gW1uwVo1_S/

Guest zayzay87971

Just pre-ordered my copy of Pure Heroine on Vinyl via Amazon.com I advise everyone to pre order now to get it on the release date select amazon prime free two day shipping then after you get your vinyl on the 19th of November cancel your free trial so amazon doesn't charge you 80 dollars when the free trial expires and PRESTO!!! you saved 20 dollars on 2 day shipping!!

Just pre-ordered my copy of Pure Heroine on Vinyl via Amazon.com I advise everyone to pre order now to get it on the release date select amazon prime free two day shipping then after you get your vinyl on the 19th of November cancel your free trial so amazon doesn't charge you 80 dollars when the free trial expires and PRESTO!!! you saved 20 dollars on 2 day shipping!!

You've got an atlp60..