Pink Floyd Solid Blue Triangle Dark Side of the Moon

NEtimeMusic

The record is in VG+ the sleeve is VG-VG+ with some seam split. Posters and stickers are like new. It's a great find for any collector

I've already listed this on ebay, but if anyone wants to send me an offer, please do! I can end the bidding early. Looking to get $300+ for this

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/NEtimeMusic/photos

1. didnt you just have an ebay auction on this? (i guess you have multiples?)

it sold for like $181

No, the reserve price wasn't reached. It's weird, it seems like sellers from the USA don't get as much when we try to sell this record. If I was selling this from the UK, I would EASILY sell it for like $400+ but for some reason, people are hesitant to bid on these if they come from the USA...

I relisted it with no reserve this time, but at a higher starting bid

No, the reserve price wasn't reached. It's weird, it seems like sellers from the USA don't get as much when we try to sell this record. If I was selling this from the UK, I would EASILY sell it for like $400+ but for some reason, people are hesitant to bid on these if they come from the USA...

I relisted it with no reserve this time, but at a higher starting bid

Odd. When I see a UK record coming from a US seller, I'm actually more inclined to buy it. Cheaper, faster shipping and it was owned by a collector who cared for it and knew what they had, or worse case scenario it wasn't worn to hell on a cheap British gramophone...

Odd. When I see a UK record coming from a US seller, I'm actually more inclined to buy it. Cheaper, faster shipping and it was owned by a collector who cared for it and knew what they had, or worse case scenario it wasn't worn to hell on a cheap British gramophone...

Exactly! It's been confusing. This had been in my dad's personal collection until he passed away. As far as I know, he played it sparingly and took quite good care of it. You can see some hairline marks on either side, but it's in really good shape. Let me know if you are interested :)