PO: Front Porch Step - "Aware"

New addition to the Pure Noise label, Front Porch Step, has launched preorders for his label debut. Jake Mcelfresh is the man behind the acoustic project.

front-porch-step-aware-e1379695831691.jp

Pressing Info:

200 - Purple/Mint Smash with White Splatter

300 - Aqua Blue

PreOrder Here:

http://purenoise.merchnow.com/catalogs/Front-Porch-Step

Check out the first song from the album, "Run Away," here:

http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3454091

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well my preorder arrived today, but I ordered the Purple/Mint Smash w/White splatter and got the blue variant. Looks like they mislabeled it with the sticker on the shrink wrap. Not sure what I should do haha.

I'd message merchnow as well as pure noise to let them know about the mislabeling. Get the record you ordered.

Emailed both, hopefully I get a response soon.

Jake at Pure Noise will definitely do his best to get you sorted out. One time merchnow completely left an album off my order and then ran out so they couldn't send me it. On top of that they sent me a damaged version of another album and claimed to be out of it after I sent it back, but the album was still up in the store. They basically offered me a refund on both things so I emailed PN and Jake made them send me the item that was still in stock, and then sent me the other from his own personal collection. Super awesome dude.

Jake at Pure Noise will definitely do his best to get you sorted out. One time merchnow completely left an album off my order and then ran out so they couldn't send me it. On top of that they sent me a damaged version of another album and claimed to be out of it after I sent it back, but the album was still up in the store. They basically offered me a refund on both things so I emailed PN and Jake made them send me the item that was still in stock, and then sent me the other from his own personal collection. Super awesome dude.

Wow, that's some insane customer service haha. He actually already got back to me within 10 minutes and its being sorted out. Very cool of him.

Well my preorder arrived today, but I ordered the Purple/Mint Smash w/White splatter and got the blue variant. Looks like they mislabeled it with the sticker on the shrink wrap. Not sure what I should do haha.

Got mine in today with a slew of other PN releases and the Jealous Sound - Kill Them With Kindness deluxe... had the same issue.  Labeled Purple/Mint but received the aqua blue.  Emailed Pure Noise, hopefully they can get me sorted out again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry for bumping but does anyone know if this was pressed on black at all?  I e-mailed RevHQ to see what variant they had since they seem to be like the only one who has it in stock right now besides Barnes and Noble and they said they only had the black variant.  I don't see anywhere that it was pressed on black though.

Sorry for bumping but does anyone know if this was pressed on black at all?  I e-mailed RevHQ to see what variant they had since they seem to be like the only one who has it in stock right now besides Barnes and Noble and they said they only had the black variant.  I don't see anywhere that it was pressed on black though.

On Pure Noises site it lists 3rd press is /2000 but doesnt have a color so Im guessing that is the black.