Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

I posted this in the Amazon cheap vinyl thread, but thought it might spark some interest here too:

Celeste - Animale(s) for $6.37 Cdn: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00FYBDEJ4/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3SNQRUZQCXR73.

Shipping in Canada is $3.49 and it looks like about $8 to the US.

This is a steal. . . only 5 copies left from this seller at this price

i jumped on this deal. 11.30 shipped to US.

have not heard it, but will not order it due to the fact that i hate how their website is set up and i have to scroll down to see the options.

also is it me or does their posts on insta seem to always/semi always be about weed or some shit that makes it seem theyre badasses or something. idk. maybe its just me

have not heard it, but will not order it due to the fact that i hate how their website is set up and i have to scroll down to see the options.

also is it me or does their posts on insta seem to always/semi always be about weed or some shit that makes it seem theyre badasses or something. idk. maybe its just me

Yup, it's annoying. It's like the dude is 14.

That said...this band is good. If it had been $26 I was out, but $21ppd isn't super terrible.

PROOOOOVE IIIIIIIT!

Only pic I have. This is my shin. The horse is above me knee. Still needs shaded in. Will get that done after I get back from Desertfest and post pics of the entire thing when its finished. It will cover my entire right leg.

11071944_1564743387135178_54370983207168

I refuse to put money in his pocket any more. The last release I ordered was Slow Season and I felt guilty about it then. He went off on a tangent about Ferguson via his RE Instagram. Save personal opinions for your personal social media. I follow record labels for music news and releases. I said something to that effect and he told me if I didnt like his opinion that I shouldn't buy his releases. So I dont.... and for the record I never said one way another if I agreed or disagreed with his opinion, just that there were other avenues for for something like that

I'm not sure how many of you guys are Black Cobra fans, I'm hoping I'm not the only one, but they just signed with Season of Mist. A new album is expected in the fall. Consider me super fucking excited for this. Here is the press release.

Season of Mist are proud to announce the signing of Black Cobra. The American sludge metal band will enter studio in the near future to record their Season of Mist debut album for a late 2015 release.

Regarding their new album and signing, Black Cobra comment: "We are very excited to be on Season of Mist with such a great group of people and an amazing roster of diverse artists. We will be entering the studio in the next couple months to record our new album. We are super stoked on the new tracks and cannot wait for you guys to hear them."

Black Cobra were formed in 2001 by guitarist and vocalist Jason Landrian (ex-Cavity), who was joined by Rafael Martinez (ex-Acid King, -16). The duo exploded from the underground with their scathing take on hardcore-fuelled sludge metal. After the release of 4 well-received full lengths, Black Cobra have levelled venues across the United States and internationally alongside such cult acts as High On Fire, Weedeater, Pelican, The Sword, Yob, Sleep, and more.

Anyone have a DL code for YOB- Catharsis you can pm me? I got my record from the Hastings sale with no code. Can't complain for the great deal, but would like to listen to it in the car. I have some codes I can float your way. Tanks!

I can look when i get home. I have the mp3s from owning the cd so i wont use the code.