Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

when is that lady helmet record supposed to be shipped finished

i cant even remember the name of the band. man fk those pre orders months in advance.

Hawkeyes? 

"Release date scheduled for RSD April 18th, 2015 ***Delayed several weeks*** New date coming as soon as possible"

Wouldn't be surprised if it is ready at the same time as Saturndust - "early summer".

New High On Fire Luminiferous...on Amazon for 12.99...assume this is a mistake...

http://www.amazon.com/Luminiferous-High-Fire/dp/B00WVMME4U/ref=sr_1_1_twi_3_lp_?ie=UTF8&qid=1432151389&sr=8-1&keywords=high+on+fire

There's a thread on the vinyl form but wanted to share it with the gang here too.

After you said that it made me to check doooomed again and spend some money I shouldn't have on that Ice Dragon record ^^

Got the last one.

Stoked about it.

Which one did you get? The same you posted the full album link of?

Just finally gave Ice Dragon a listen a few days ago. Can't believe I've been missing out for so long. Clicked instantly and I can definitely see it being in heavy rotation from now on.

Good stuff. Thanks for buying the last copy from doooomed. Bastard.

Just finally gave Ice Dragon a listen a few days ago. Can't believe I've been missing out for so long. Clicked instantly and I can definitely see it being in heavy rotation from now on.

Since you guys like Ice Dragon, you should check out another band that has some of Ice Dragon members in it. They're calledTentacle. Their sound is similar to Ice Dragon but more evil and haunting.

https://tentacle666.bandcamp.com/

Yeah, that's the one. They have one other album on vinyl but it's more folky and mellow.

I'm going to have to check out tentacle now!

Totally random

Heavy Psych Sounds is re issuing Sgt Sunshine's self titled album... its a pretty good one.  ATIH will be carrying it if you dont feel like springing for oversea shipping... tried to link to youtube for your listening pleasure but I'm having issues

Anyone see Ufomammut yet? Curious as to what sort of merch they are carrying.

Poisoned Mind is putting up the second press of Crypt Trip on may 30 @ 3pm EST...super annoyed as ill be damn near on the Canadian border camping and won't have a lick of service to order it

;)

There are white copies on discogs for cheap if that helps! I saw them on another site too :)

Thanks, I ended up buying a sealed copy on discogs, so it could be anything. I also listened to some of their more recent stuff and bleh. Seeds From A Dying Garden sounds like a completely different band.

On another note, I think my Monolord has finally been shipped. This will probably be the last die hard I get from RE.

Thanks, I ended up buying a sealed copy on discogs, so it could be anything. I also listened to some of their more recent stuff and bleh. Seeds From A Dying Garden sounds like a completely different band.

On another note, I think my Monolord has finally been shipped. This will probably be the last die hard I get from RE.

Nice! I thought about grabbing the discogs one instead, but I figured doooomed had always done right by me. I'll go with them. But since I snagged the last from them, I'm just glad you could snag one though! :)

Got my MER order in today! Whitish with pink and purple splatter on Caged In Flesh and a bonus copy of Summoner on a variant I don't have :)

That dude is so awesome!

Yeah, I got mine the other day, it's the brown/gold splattery thing and he threw in a copy of The Phuss' EP and a nice note.

Good label!

Yeah, I got mine the other day, it's the brown/gold splattery thing and he threw in a copy of The Phuss' EP and a nice note.

Good label!

Jealous you got that gold/brown mixer! That's the one I was kind of hoping for, just glad to own it though. Listening to it now, actually.

Yeah, I forgot about the handwritten note! and stickers! and a billion download codes.