Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Hoping I also receive the brown splatter. I sent an extra note to him, specifically requesting either that or the maroon/gold swirl as I'm not really digging that white pinkish/pink-purple splatter but he didn't get back to me to confirm before it shipped so will have to wait and see. I actually think the maroon/gold goes best with the artwork.

Really stoked I managed to get one but I'm just a bit iffy about the whole pig in a poke deal. MER is usually really good about letting know which variants are for sale but not with Horsehunter.

Does anyone here not have Summoner - Atlantian? I'm way down for trades on my bonus copy. Full disclosure, I did open it to see what variant it was. 1/2 blue, 1/2 milky clear with white/grey splatter. Looks really good with the artwork.

I dont have it. Dont really have much to trade though. If you want to just sell it, let me know.

Saw mastodon/clutch/graveyard last night. I have to say, I don't get clutch. From the crowd's reaction, I was in the minority, but I just cannot get into them. Frontman has some campy awkward energy, the rest of the band seemed like the were just going through the motions-I didn't get anything from them. I've Never really paid attention to them but thought maybe the live show would do it, but after their set...I just don't get it. Am I the only one? Graveyard killed it, mastodon killed it- I would've rather seen them both play longer and just skipped clutch.

Does anyone here not have Summoner - Atlantian? I'm way down for trades on my bonus copy. Full disclosure, I did open it to see what variant it was. 1/2 blue, 1/2 milky clear with white/grey splatter. Looks really good with the artwork.

I haven't picked this up yet, but How do you feel about shopping to Canada?

Saw mastodon/clutch/graveyard last night. I have to say, I don't get clutch. From the crowd's reaction, I was in the minority, but I just cannot get into them. Frontman has some campy awkward energy, the rest of the band seemed like the were just going through the motions-I didn't get anything from them. I've Never really paid attention to them but thought maybe the live show would do it, but after their set...I just don't get it. Am I the only one? Graveyard killed it, mastodon killed it- I would've rather seen them both play longer and just skipped clutch.

I might be wrong, but Im geting the vibe you dont get Clutch.

You're not alone. I've never seen them live, but I don't really dig their recorded stuff

Just rediscovered Hochelega by Dopethrone. One of you fine people recommended them a while back and I forgot to pick the album up. If anyone has as extra or a lead on a reasonably priced copy let me know. I could also dig into my trade stash. For now I will blast it digitally. Rips!

You are reading my mind.  I wish there was a US distributor for this release.  I saw somewhere on their Facebook page that Emetic Records might get some in...but so far nothing.