Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Can someone help a brother out on the sinister haze drop. Will be on a plane like i mentioned. 

The poster formally know as mirelord said he would help but he has been rebelling from the new and unimproved VC

Is this drop on Saturday? I can probably help you out as long as the text wizards remind me. You can also text me on Friday night to remind me. Text me what you need and I will do my best. You're lucky I don't have any desire to own this!

Wait, what's that Church Of Satan variant? Stoked for the Satan's Fire 12" for sure.

Also, with all this talk of Elephant Tree, I have to mention how newest blew me away. Just received and gave it my first listen. So grungy and so much riffage. Definitely took me by surprise of how good it is. Theia was good but not entirely exceptional. They're definitely onto something with the new one.

New Slomatics up for pre-order as well. Bummer about the 4-month wait though, was expecting it to be released middle of Summer at least. Love me some Slomatics. This new one will be mind-blowing, no doubt.

http://blackbowrecords.bigcartel.com/product/slomatics-future-echo-returns-12-vinyl

36 minutes ago, JoshuaNilk said:

Wait, what's that Church Of Satan variant? Stoked for the Satan's Fire 12" for sure.

Also, have to mention, Elephant Tree's newest blew me away. Just received and gave it my first listen. So grungy and so much riffage. Definitely took me by surprise.

The cover just has foil text and sigil instead of plain. Not a huge deal/difference, but kind of neat