Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, whoshotthefrog said:

Thanks for the blue balls.

Haha, updated previous post. Posted the YouTube link like I've done before but for some reason didn't pop up but you can still click it to check out obviously.

Edited by KingTacoMunster

4 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Is anyone caring about the upcoming Hornss on STB? The new track is short, but not bad. I hope they release another track before the sale, because I'm on the fence.

Hell yes. Loved No Blood, No Sympathy and this new track has me pumped. I'm all over this. Going OBI on this one.

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Liking this quite a bit...

Agreed. I will definitely buy Olde when it comes out. If the whole album is as solid as those teaser tracks, it will be the best thing STB has released in a while. May even go diehard on this one if there isn't pointless stuff bundled with it. All I need is a cool colorway variant and special cover to justify a slight bump in price. That's probably why I usually go obi. For me, the diehard for Curse the Son was perfect. 

not gonna lie I hadn't heard hornss before this track for new album. sounds alright. will try and listen to previous album before. 

also I just found about mars red about a month ago from some bands radio. might have been ew or mono or acid king but yeah through that. sounds alright.