Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Sup dudes! I just realized this site isn't blocked at my job. Maybe with that and having a bit more cash to spend on records I'll try to post more. I feel like I didn't listen to much over the summer, but after catching up on this thread it seems I didn't miss much. Stoked for new Acid Witch, I fucking love that band. Bought the Slasher Dave LPs last month for Halloween spooky jams. I dig the new Electric Wizard. Only show I've been to lately is Thou with King Woman. It was an early show that ran long so Thou only played about 30 mins, but they ended with a cover of Fleetwood Mac's Break the Chain. Stay stoned, wizards!

Just in case anyone else tracking these...

Ripple Music's Second Coming of Heavy: Chapter 7 was released yesterday and is moving fast (7 left out of 100).  This split has Switchblade Jesus and Fuzz Evil.

Previous releases had multiple versions but this one seems to just be one version of 100...OBI Olive/Bone White Splattered

https://ripplemusic.bandcamp.com/album/second-coming-of-heavy-chaper-7

Edited by elsanto
misspelling