Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

10 hours ago, whoshotthefrog said:

Earthless - Black Heaven preorder (March 16 release date)

Earthless - Black Heaven

Fu Manchu - Clone of the Universe preorder (February 9 release date)

Fu Manchu - Clone of the Universe

Thanks for the Earthless heads up.  I ended up ordering the indie yellow green from Bull Moose:

http://www.bullmoose.com/search?Q=earthless+black+heaven&As=true&As=false&Cid=18&Pf=&Pt=&btnsearch=Search

1 hour ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

The new Mournful Congregation pre-order is up for the new album, The Incubus Of Karma.

https://www.20buckspin.com/collections/front/products/mournful-congregation-the-incubus-of-karma-2xlp

For those into Funeral Doom, this band rules.

And I believe David D'Andrea did the artwork for it! Dude rules. Same guy that does all the really cool looking Sleep and Om tour posters I went to his shop to pick one up a while back and he was working on a bunch of stuff for Mournful Congregation.

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

And I believe David D'Andrea did the artwork for it! Dude rules. Same guy that does all the really cool looking Sleep and Om tour posters I went to his shop to pick one up a while back and he was working on a bunch of stuff for Mournful Congregation.

Yes he did.

15 hours ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

The new Mournful Congregation pre-order is up for the new album, The Incubus Of Karma.

https://www.20buckspin.com/collections/front/products/mournful-congregation-the-incubus-of-karma-2xlp

For those into Funeral Doom, this band rules.

excellent news, these guys are from my home town (kinda) saw them play a rare live show last year was awesome like everything they do.

Egypt released 5 more silver S/T on their bandcamp tonight. I got an email, went to go do something for an hour and came back to order and they were STFO. both black and silver S/T.  Anywhere else I can get a copy without going overseas? 

Edited by PigeonsPlayingWhatNow

7 hours ago, PigeonsPlayingWhatNow said:

Egypt released 5 more silver S/T on their bandcamp tonight. I got an email, went to go do something for an hour and came back to order and they were STFO. both black and silver S/T.  Anywhere else I can get a copy without going overseas? 

https://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item-group.asp?PgpID=18555

On 1/21/2018 at 6:08 PM, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Thank you. Thought I was SOL on this.

I think you got the last silver. I waited until Monday night to buy one and when I checked Sunday, silver was available. When I checked again Monday night, silver was sold out. I was trying to convince myself to get the black anyways, so thanks for helping me out with that hah. 

5 hours ago, PigeonsPlayingWhatNow said:

I think you got the last silver. I waited until Monday night to buy one and when I checked Sunday, silver was available. When I checked again Monday night, silver was sold out. I was trying to convince myself to get the black anyways, so thanks for helping me out with that hah. 

You got it! ;)

I actually went back and forth a little myself.

On 1/13/2018 at 8:54 AM, whoshotthefrog said:

Earthless - Black Heaven preorder (March 16 release date)

Earthless - Black Heaven

Fu Manchu - Clone of the Universe preorder (February 9 release date)

Fu Manchu - Clone of the Universe

Holy shit, love both of these bands! will be interested to see what these albums sound like as I haven't heard anything new from either of them for a number of years... Are there any teasers or tracks out yet?

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom.

On 1/24/2018 at 11:13 AM, lexicondevil said:

If anyone is jonesing for some new Dopethrone or Weedeater, Demonsmoke seem to have you covered. Not seeing any vinyl version of this, but waiting to hear back from the band.

That is some hateful sounding stuff, reminds me a little of Coffin Worm...

Anyone into Buried at Sea? Migration is some of the most hateful sounding doom I've laid ears on: