Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Anyone else as excited for the new Wo Fat album as I am?

I got my copy in the mail Monday. It's a pretty heavy album and when this band locks into that groove there is no stopping them. It seems they get better and better with each release they put out. It's highly recommended.

I got my copy in the mail Monday. It's a pretty heavy album and when this band locks into that groove there is no stopping them. It seems they get better and better with each release they put out. It's highly recommended.

Had never listened to that band before...Listening to the black code right now. So. Good.

Thought some of you might maybe like this

http://mooncurse.bandcamp.com/album/moon-curse

Anyone else as excited for the new Wo Fat album as I am?

Since you guys like Wo Fat you should check out the band Hark. Their new album Crystalline is another highly recommended release. A couple of members from Hark use to be in a band called Taint which was a huge favorite of mine before they broke up. Check them out.

http://harkofficial.bandcamp.com/album/crystalline

Quick question for you guys. Clicked on the "about us" section on allthatisheavy.com and it said they're closed currently...is that accurate, or has it just not been updated in forever?

That message has been up since March. At one point the message said they would open back up on April 21 but then they changed it to being closed indefinitely. Hoping what ever problem they're dealing with gets resolved real soon and they reopen for business.

That message has been up since March. At one point the message said they would open back up on April 21 but then they changed it to being closed indefinitely. Hoping what ever problem they're dealing with gets resolved real soon and they reopen for business.

Thank you for this. I may still order some stuff just for when they get back up and running if they're allowing orders to be placed. Hopefully they get everything worked out  for the best.

for those into blackened doom or whatever you'd like to call it, dying god recs out of florida just did a repress of mizmor's "winter ep" cassette on vinyl /300. 180g too. looks promising, but isn't very cheap. this band is more than worth it in my book though.

http://dyinggod.storenvy.com/collections/213635-all-products/products/7560344-mizmor-untitled-winter-ep-180g-12

Yeah for sure. They run a great shop and anytime i ordered from them they have included a hand written note thanking me for the patronage which i have yet to see any other company do. If something happened hardship wise hopefully theycan re open to sell off any remaining stock to help mitigate costs.

Yeah for sure. They run a great shop and anytime i ordered from them they have included a hand written note thanking me for the patronage which i have yet to see any other company do. If something happened hardship wise hopefully theycan re open to sell off any remaining stock to help mitigate costs.

Well I'll definitely help them sell some off...I've got huge order I'd like to get from them!

Since you guys like Wo Fat you should check out the band Hark. Their new album Crystalline is another highly recommended release. A couple of members from Hark use to be in a band called Taint which was a huge favorite of mine before they broke up. Check them out.

http://harkofficial.bandcamp.com/album/crystalline

Dig it. None of my buddies are into the whole stoner/doom metal thing, so this thread is really awesome for me. Thanks, dudes.

http://mamont.bandcamp.com/album/the-valleys-below-ep

Gonna add shit as I go. If you like it then cool. If not, fuck you. Jk. But still gonna add shit

Mamont! So good. I love the album artwork on the EP too, that really simple art with kind of trippy colors is always classic.