Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Hot Topic has a ton of upcoming releases & exclusive colors and I'm starting to lose track. I thought it'd be helpful to create a topic just for the upcoming releases. I'll just keep the op updated as needed.

Help me out if I miss any.

Release History (since this topic started)

July
Knuckle Puck - Copacetic | Color Unkown | /Unknown | Thread

August
Defeater - Abandoned

My Chemical Romance - Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys | Blue/Pink Swirl | /???? | Thread

My Chemical Romance - May Death Never Stop You | 2xLP Clear w/ White Swirl | /???? | Thread  

The Get Up Kids - Something To Write Home About | Purple/Pink Swirl | /Unknown | Thread

September
All Time Low - Nothing Personal | White w/ Gold & Pink Splatter | /Unknown | Thread

Knuckle Puck - Copacetic | White w/ Double Mint Haze | 500 
The Wonder Years - No Closer To Heaven | Burgundy/Teal/Light Yellow Tri-color | /Unknown | Thread

The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die - Harmlessness | Yellow | Thread

It's getting harder to find a Hot Topic, with malls closing up all over.The mall by me is opened but HT shipped out.The nearest one is 150 miles away.

That's unfortunate. Ya gotta go with the website.

I have a couple hot topic stores within 20 minutes of me, one of which is like a vinyl megastore. They stock 40+ titles at a time and always seem to get the more limited pressings. Then, there is also a store that has around 15 titles, a store that only ever has the beatles, and a store with no vinyl.

Living in Erie, PA, I'm always surprised how much vinyl we have at our local store.  We're a very small city, and yet there are always 4 to 5 crates packed completely full of records, and nothing that sticks around for very long.  They seem to breeze through whatever they get, and quickly get more back in all the time.  For how small our market is in Erie, it leaves me baffled.  Think I'll be picking up The Bled, though!

Living in Erie, PA, I'm always surprised how much vinyl we have at our local store. We're a very small city, and yet there are always 4 to 5 crates packed completely full of records, and nothing that sticks around for very long. They seem to breeze through whatever they get, and quickly get more back in all the time. For how small our market is in Erie, it leaves me baffled. Think I'll be picking up The Bled, though!

Same, it's always nice for it to not be swept up in a day but still for it to move enough that it'll guarantee more will be shipped. Still the most of the workers I deal with seem to always bend the jacket up when trying to put it in a bag which always makes me cringe.