Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Travis,

Any chance on ever seeing a repress for either Garbage's first two albums, Papa Roach's first two or another Panic's "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out? 

They would all seem to be really good hot topic releases.

Thanks in advance

This may seem a bit like a stretch,but seeing as all the other recent Kung-Fu Represses have HT variants,will "Circle Jerks, Live At The House Of Blues" have a sweet ht variant?

This isn't a request thread

Travis,

Any chance on ever seeing a repress for either Garbage's first two albums, Papa Roach's first two or another Panic's "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out? 

They would all seem to be really good hot topic releases.

Thanks in advance

Still trying to get Panic repressed but not the others you mentioned

This may seem a bit like a stretch,but seeing as all the other recent Kung-Fu Represses have HT variants,will "Circle Jerks, Live At The House Of Blues" have a sweet ht variant?

Actually, it will! Green vinyl /500. Out in a couple weeks

What's the status on '68 - In Humor And Sadness now that the non-HT variants have started shipping?

Shoud be hitting stores later this week

Hate to be "that guy" but any updates on Sing The Sorrow?

No clue, I have no control over that one at all. I've heard its still happening, I just dont know when. I'd guess sometime in 2015.

Hey Travis,

I've noticed that the albums What Matters Most by Forever Came Calling and There's Nothing Wrong With Me by Major League are supposed to have color variations exclusive to Hot Topic.  Both the albums are out now, but neither has been listed online at HT yet.  Any idea when these will be out?

Both should be hitting stores/online later this week and early next week.

The FCC record came out looking AMAZING. I will post pics of both of these later.

Still trying to get Panic repressed but not the others you mentioned

Hopefully you can push for the Garbage albums too.   I admittedly have never been that big on Panic, FOB, Blink, Good Charlotte and the sort, but I could see a Garbage colored vinyl reissue and I'd be all up on those first two albums.

BTW, I hope we get more Joan Jett in the future, the Bad Reputation one is a beauty.   I'd love to see Sinner get a colored repress.