Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

ZAO.

Most of Zao's back catalogue is held by Capitol Christian Music Group in Nashville. They pretty much exclusively only license back to T&N. I messaged Zao & they said their albums will probably never be repressed again b/c of this. Same applies for pretty much anything that was ever released on Tooth & Nail/Solid State. They deny everthing unless its something tooth & nail wants to repress.

Most of Zao's back catalogue is held by Capitol Christian Music Group in Nashville. They pretty much exclusively only license back to T&N. I messaged Zao & they said their albums will probably never be repressed again b/c of this. Same applies for pretty much anything that was ever released on Tooth & Nail/Solid State. They deny everthing unless its something tooth & nail wants to repress.

This is correct, except for the ones released on Ferret.  Which I was referring to ;)

This is correct, except for the ones released on Ferret. Which I was referring to ;)

Feel like there's even less of a chance on those. I dont even see that many requests for Zao & when i do its for their pre-ferret days. I'd love to see more Zao but it seems like even the band has given up on trying to make it happen.

The first two albums are great, but Faso Latido is a fuckin' masterpiece IMO

Took the words out of my mouth I had the whole album on repeat when it first came out it's so goddamn good. I would love it if someone, anyone got that album pressed on vinyl someday. Their first albums were definetly great tho they were just very raw.