Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

My store (Gainesville, FL) has had the same decent-sized vinyl rack since they started carrying vinyl a few years ago and I've never had a problem with in-store vinyl or ship to store being damaged. I guess it has a lot to do with the employees and management in each store.

Same with my store in Cherry Valley, IL

A couple of the employees are record buyers and Funko collectors, so the store is very well organized and the stock is all in good shape.

Not the same case at the Wisconsin Dells locations I was in yesterday.  Almost every record was dinged to hell and ripped open.

Travis has an Excel document where he logs how many requests for an album he gets in this thread.  When the tally reaches 250, then he knows that Hot Topic will be able to press the 800 copies necessary for a release (estimated 250 will be sold to VCers, 150 to regular non-VC shoppers, and the rest go to lazylabradorrecords on eBay).  So, if you've been clamoring for an ETID repress but not seeing any change or progress it is likely because its the same few posters asking for it and not 250 different posters.

In that case, I'd love to see a repress of Every Time I Die's "New Junk Aesthetic" and "Gutter Phenomenon".

Sorry I asked a question...

Dont be sorry. That's just how they treat new people around here. They are very sensitive & have all these unwritten rules you are just expected to know that they wont post anywhere for new people to review. Just ignore them. Unfortunately hot topic chooses to force us to deal with this shit just to find out when things will be released.

Dont be sorry. That's just how they treat new people around here. They are very sensitive & have all these unwritten rules you are just expected to know that they wont post anywhere for new people to review. Just ignore them. Unfortunately hot topic chooses to force us to deal with this shit just to find out when things will be released.

There's no need to be a continuous bleeding heart over alleged elitism in this thread. This does not have anything to do with your previous drawn out battles in this thread. There is a whole thread for blink reissues from Hot Topic, and the answers to most questions regarding them could be found there. 

EDIT: Cheers for the downvote, CPen. It's definitely the people that Dingleberry mentioned who are very sensitive.

www.modern-vinyl.com

All HT news is posted there. Please leave now that you won't be forced to deal with this shit. Or stop being a crybaby. Either one will work out better for everyone.

Hahaha Love it!

Yes, I know Travis has answered them before. But things change, like they did. He last said GH was going to be early January, now he said this week. So If I never asked, I would have never knew that it got pushed up. Also boxcar could have easily had a rough date now since he gave a twelve month window, so you never know!

I asked a hot top question in a hot topic thread. If people get butthurt over that, then I'm truly sorry and I hope your Holiday's are as pleasant as you are.

he made a passing joke it wasn't even mean spirited, you are the only butthurt person (besides dingleberry but he's a dingleberry). Travis also posts when delays happen, and I'm sure the passing comment is out of sympathy for Travis, maybe it's his job but I'm sure it gets really old repeating info when you update every step of the way

I asked a hot top question in a hot topic thread. If people get butthurt over that, then I'm truly sorry and I hope your Holiday's are as pleasant as you are.

he made a joke about blink questions being asked, then you basically said have a shitty holiday cause I'm too lazy to look back a few pages....