Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Cuz if the repress also sounds good, I can grab that and sell the original to someone who wants it (e.g. variant collector) because I don't mind having a repress

In that case wait for the repress, see how it sounds for you, and then decide :)

I just wouldn't recommend you getting rid of something you currently love and then risk the new press being awful

But then it wont sell for nearly as much

XD this made me laugh

Nah, I already promised someone they could have it for a reasonable cost a while ago...and if they don't specifically want the OG, I'll sell it to the second person who approached me, whom I assume wants that pressing specifically.

Random, but is anyone else dying for Anberlin represses? The band said at one point they would release a box set, but it never happened.

Think it's a tooth and nail issue.

Would love a box set also.

Bought my friend (who is probably the biggest anberlin fan ever) the cities vinyl years ago before I was into vinyl for under 20 bucks. Wish I did that for myself too...

Think it's a tooth and nail issue.

Would love a box set also.

Bought my friend (who is probably the biggest anberlin fan ever) the cities vinyl years ago before I was into vinyl for under 20 bucks. Wish I did that for myself too...

The amount of records I passed up as a kid going to shows is fucking absurd and kinda makes me sick when I think about it. I went to close to a thousand shows between 2003 and 2009, slowed down drastically since then. I fucking saw Fear Before The March Of Flames tour for the Always Open Mouth and they had copies of that and Art Damage, but I bought them on CD cuz I was a dumb, dumb kid. Still regret that.