Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

On 7/24/2016 at 4:50 PM, throughbeingcruel said:

I got an ABR record that had such bad corner bends that I'd be shocked if the record didn't get fucked as well. 

Yeah, I wasn't thinking. They are beyond unplayable the records themselves are totally fucked up. definetly thankful these got replaced.

14 hours ago, MikePortly said:

What ever happened to that Robbin' The Hood that was supposed to come out?

It's coming, hopefully just another month or so but I don't have a date yet. We're getting close though.

8 hours ago, jeffthomas84 said:

Suicide Squad release date info?

Also, will there be any more Marvel Picture Discs coming out anytime soon?

No date on Suicide Squad yet vinyl, probably closer to the the release of the DVD/BR

Nothing for Marvel pic discs on the schedule but that doesn't mean there wont be more eventually

7 hours ago, RhoBearToe said:

Are the Fall Out Boy FUTCT and IOH represses still in the works? They were hinted at forever ago but I haven't heard much talk about them since.

Sorry, missed this one earlier. 

Both are definitely still happening. FUTCT will be up online very soon. Hopefully within the next week or so. IOH is a little further down the line but shouldn't be too much further. New colors of vinyl on both. I wanna see these in person before I post what colors these will be and I don't have copies of either yet.

1 minute ago, travis said:

Sorry, missed this one earlier. 

Both are definitely still happening. FUTCT will be up online very soon. Hopefully within the next week or so. IOH is a little further down the line but shouldn't be too much further. New colors of vinyl on both. I wanna see these in person before I post what colors these will be and I don't have copies of either yet.

awesome news, thanks travis