Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

On 1/13/2017 at 4:42 PM, avs1dacup said:

Ship to store is also avaluable for just vinyl again for some reason.  Pretty. Odd. is sold out even though it says it's in stock on the website for anyone looking to pick it up. 

I can still put it in my cart and get through the check out process.. for whatever it's worth

1 hour ago, sirensongofra said:

I can still put it in my cart and get through the check out process.. for whatever it's worth

Yeah, for whatever reason it's still up on the site.  I got an email shortly after ordering that it was out of stock so I called to check.  The rep said it was still in stock so I told him about the out of stock email I got, put me on hold, came back saying he called the warehouse and they told him it was out.  Wouldn't be the first time this has happened.  Such a disorganized company. 

1 hour ago, avs1dacup said:

Yeah, for whatever reason it's still up on the site.  I got an email shortly after ordering that it was out of stock so I called to check.  The rep said it was still in stock so I told him about the out of stock email I got, put me on hold, came back saying he called the warehouse and they told him it was out.  Wouldn't be the first time this has happened.  Such a disorganized company. 

This x100

48 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

I can't find anything about it online. If it's on the cover I would probably grab it for the lolz.

You'll be able to find it at most retailers. The black was intended to be a mass press so there's probably thousands out there. The people who are trying to flip are out of luck 

11 hours ago, Armyofdarknessaw said:

Did the stuff ship yet? My wife was able to call and they used a $75 off $150 for my vinyl order and thankfully it all shipped. I was worried they'd realize they weren't part of it and try to cancel the order.

No they cancelled all buy one item said it was out of stock.  However, I just re-bought all the same items on the site just now?

42 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

No they cancelled all buy one item said it was out of stock.  However, I just re-bought all the same items on the site just now?

They seem to have a disconnect between whats online and whats in the warehouse. I'm pretty sure the warehouse is the one cancelling the order and then the online department just isn't updating the website.

However, I have seen people do what you did and end up getting everything the second time.

49 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

They cancelled a My Chemical Romance album on me in mid December because it was out of stock. I never saw the thing taken down and still saw it up about a week ago. There is a real disconnect there.

22 minutes ago, meredithr99 said:

does anyone know when the hot topic repress of a fever you can't sweat out is being released?? they've pushed the release date back so many times it's hard to keep track <_<

probably around the same time as the retail press, which at this point, looks like 2/10