Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

When does P@TD's "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out?" get the Hot Topic treatment?? 

Forgive me because this has probably been touched on recently but I went back like 15 pages in this thread to find the answer and came up empty handed.

Last I heard it was supposed to be Jan. 16th-ish and i've been checking my bookmark everyday since like October for anything new on their website. 

I just really, really want this one in hand so I can finally get some sleep at night. :(

any help would be most appreciated!! 

On 1/18/2017 at 4:06 AM, meredithr99 said:

does anyone know when the hot topic repress of a fever you can't sweat out is being released?? they've pushed the release date back so many times it's hard to keep track <_<

On 1/18/2017 at 4:29 AM, THE_James_Champ said:

probably around the same time as the retail press, which at this point, looks like 2/10

On 1/18/2017 at 9:36 AM, STILLUNDERGROUND said:

It's looking like early Feb. :) 

The answer was literally 2 pages back

15 hours ago, ManhattanValley said:

Is there going to be a Paramore RIOT! exclusive this year since it is the 10 year anniversary? They did one two years ago for AWKIF so I was wondering if mayyyybe?

That was barely over a year ago (November 2015), and they repressed all three albums that were OOP. Do they really need to repress it?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Just order the $18 Amazon copy and be done with it. This thread hasn't been bumped for anything besides these goddamn Panic records in months. 

Nah man.  Black vinyl won't wow the 80 people who will eventually watch their YouTube video where they hold up the 6 records they purchased in 2017 so far, slide the variants halfway out, and talk about their favorite track or where they ordered them.

On 2/12/2017 at 7:20 PM, Derek™ said:

Nah man.  Black vinyl won't wow the 80 people who will eventually watch their YouTube video where they hold up the 6 records they purchased in 2017 so far, slide the variants halfway out, and talk about their favorite track or where they ordered them.

lmao sorry I want a colored pressing of one of my favorite albums??