Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

2 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

Even though I finally caved and bought STS like 6 months ago, I'm just surprised how expensive it is for being a 10,000 pressed record. 

Do you know how many of those were just tacked to some kid's wall and thrown out when they unearthed Bauhaus, The Damned, and Joy Division? Probably like 5,000. 

I think it's safe to assume there are approximately 5k playable copies floating around. 4,999 if you count the fact that mine will not be for sale ever in my lifetime.

On 2/25/2018 at 11:16 AM, zuck said:

Damnit. I was lucky enough to get a copy of Sing the Sorrows back in the day for pretty cheap. I really want a copy of Decemberunderground, but I can't bring myself to pay what they're going for now.

I was chatting with some of the folks at Adeline Records a few years back and they mentioned that they wanted to repress Decemberunderground. Nothing other came of it though. That label is defunct now too. Huge bummer.

On 2/14/2018 at 12:28 PM, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

Hate to revive this dead thread but damn I miss when Hot Topic has exclusive releases. I would check here all the time to see if they were getting anything new. Now I feel like a rarely visit here anymore...

I honestly forgot this thread existed until I just saw it on page 2 of the vinyl topics.

25 minutes ago, Matt Danish said:

The setlists for the last tour were actually really good. They played a lot of old stuff and switched it up every night.

Mine wasn't terrible I guess, but I also strongly prefer the Nitro stuff that they legitimately won't play anymore so I guess I don't really get an opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Went into my Hot Topic today and ordered Neck Deep’s record online and it ended up being $7.50 ordering it through the store.

I also got MRC’s MDNSY and Issue’s Headspace album and they were both $7.50 as well, even though they were both listed for $15 online...

Just thought I’d let everyone know!

1 hour ago, Rezqua said:

coWhat Does this mean for other releases? I don't need neck deep or anything. 

Not sure. My friend works at my HT and jokingly put Justin Timberlake on my order and it was full price. So maybe they’re just trying to get rid of all the records that have been on the site for months.

Edited by Ogrejoyed

On 2/26/2018 at 7:33 AM, Fowty Dollaz said:

Do you know how many of those were just tacked to some kid's wall and thrown out when they unearthed Bauhaus, The Damned, and Joy Division? Probably like 5,000. 

I think it's safe to assume there are approximately 5k playable copies floating around. 4,999 if you count the fact that mine will not be for sale ever in my lifetime.

Make that 4998 as I wont be selling any time soon

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, rhcp02 said:

https://www.hottopic.com/band-merch/vinyl/

Buy one get one $1 on here. I know this site sucks now but they have a few good ones. I got both colored bring me the horizons for 12.75 w my bday discount!!

Thanks man, picked up a few things I had been watching. Got   The Bled / BMTH / Blink / ADTR   for 27$ shipped.  Not bad for 4 albums.