Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Also, I ended up getting 10 records in store for $21 dollars (with some Hot Cash)

But most of the records are either $3 or $7.50. So I finally snagged BMTH, Descendants, exclusive PTV, Thursday, and some others.

BMTH, Blink, Descendants, and ADTR I know were all $3, and then stuff like MCR and PTV were $7.50.

Pretty great if you just want to add some random albums in your collection for cheap.

Edited by Ogrejoyed

8 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

Also, I ended up getting 10 records in store for $21 dollars (with some Hot Cash)

But most of the records are either $3 or $7.50. So I finally snagged BMTH, Descendants, exclusive PTV, Thursday, and some others.

BMTH, Blink, Descendants, and ADTR I know were all $3, and then stuff like MCR and PTV were $7.50.

Pretty great if you just want to add some random albums in your collection for cheap.

Your store still has vinyl? Really? I think all the shops in Chicago got rid of them all.

Here’s the link with a photo for people asking to see it. Maybe keep checking to see if it goes back up. It’s happened before with stuff like thrice where they release majority of the pressings later in the day. 

https://www.hottopic.com/product/underoath---erase-me-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/11411224.html

8 hours ago, drawcody said:

Does anyone know how many pressings there were 

59 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

I wonder how many pressing there were? 

a “pressing” is an entire batch for a specific variant, I think the word you guys are looking for is “copies”

On 4/17/2018 at 4:42 PM, zacooper said:

Kind of surprised this is still available on their site for being only /300. Decided to pick this up. Got my $5 HT insider anniversary coupon and the current 20% off promo. Came out to a little under $14. Plus a 4% back from ebates. Not too bad.

Seems to be out of 500 not 300. According to the label sticker on mine. 

• 4 weeks later...