Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

For the record: I am not a mod

For you to consider: People are reading your posts. Most of us have at least a high school understanding of the English language. When You Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence It Is Really Fucking Annoying To Look At. It's also not something you'll get away with basically anywhere on the internet. Pull that in any online community and see how long before someone tells you to stop.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

10 hours ago, zayzay480 said:

Brock n roll your name is gay as fuck simple

On the literal note.....I wasn't aware that a name had a sexual orientation.

On a serious note......you using the word "gay" to describe something when you're 24 years old just proves my point that you are trash. Granted, I've only been on VC since 2012 but you are easily the most annoying, most try hard piece of dogshit troll I've ever seen on VC.

18 hours ago, zayzay480 said:

lol i thought this would have passed over by now........

Last go around you managed to piss off and entertain everybody all at the same time.  You then proceed to post under a very similar name, then show you still don't know how to roll with the punches.  Calling people names and using gay as a slur really endures you to folks.  Stop acting hard when you play MLP.

2 minutes ago, zayzay480 said:

Anyways, Travis if you would permit me. Can I start PM'ing you my questions about Vinyl I know Hot Topic Is Getting at some point? I knew all these idiots who don't know very much about Vinyl records would attack. 

Not that I think you aren't a troll, but last I checked, Travis' status is "I usually don't check PMs".

1 minute ago, zayzay480 said:

I'm aware of this but he should so I don't have to deal with half of this rude ass board that has jokes

It's cute that you think you deserve some sort of special treatment so you don't have to act like a normal, respectful person...

Lighten up when people give you the slightest bit of shit, and don't fly off the handle on tirades and none of this will be necessary.

4 minutes ago, zayzay480 said:

I said nothing disrespectful to anyone when I asked my question and then 2 fools started shit.

They flipped you, seriously, the slightest bit of shit and you lost it. Slow your roll a little bit and don't go around calling people gay and bitch as if it were a bad thing and you'll be fine.

edit: and yes, I remember zayzay from before. I haven't forgotten what a mess it was last time he was here.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

2 minutes ago, zayzay480 said:

lol your music preferences are far worse dear child

You got me.

But can I ask where you're making that basis?  I arrived to my conclusion because you live in a Hot Topic thread and pride yourself in owning Paramore records.  I strongly suspect you have no idea what my "music preferences" are.