Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

8 minutes ago, zacooper said:

Doesn't look like coupon codes stack. If you want a better deal it looks like the code HTHOL130 will give you $30 off $75  or HTHOL150 will give you $50 off $125 which is actually a 40% discount instead of 30%. You may have to break the order up a little more but may be a better deal. Supposedly doesn't work on vinyl but it is showing the discount on vinyl in my cart when I enter it...

seconded, coupons null it.

On 11/21/2016 at 11:16 AM, zacooper said:

Doesn't look like coupon codes stack. If you want a better deal it looks like the code HTHOL130 will give you $30 off $75  or HTHOL150 will give you $50 off $125 which is actually a 40% discount instead of 30%. You may have to break the order up a little more but may be a better deal. Supposedly doesn't work on vinyl but it is showing the discount on vinyl in my cart when I enter it...

The code appears to be dead for vinyl. 

2 hours ago, jmsmusic said:

Can anyone do me a favour and place a hot topic order for me? I'll send the payment your way, but the site's rejecting my credit card because it's not a US one. I have a US address to ship to, looking to pick up Panic's Too Weird To Live, Too Rate To Die and Fall Out Boy's Infinity on high. 

PayPal?

1 hour ago, vinyl addict said:

Stupid quote boxes....

Mmfood, wish I had the same self control. I keep buying, but not selling

I can't use this site properly on mobile its so bad lol but yeah I have way too much I wanna sell but not enough boxes so I'm gonna have to put up stuff in lots on ebay or try to sell locally. My funds go to retro video games now.

15 minutes ago, mmfood said:

I can't use this site properly on mobile its so bad lol but yeah I have way too much I wanna sell but not enough boxes so I'm gonna have to put up stuff in lots on ebay or try to sell locally. My funds go to retro video games now.

Did you manage to get your hands on the Nintendo Classic Mini!?

1 hour ago, rthursdayx said:

Did you manage to get your hands on the Nintendo Classic Mini!?

Nah that honestly doesn't interest me in the least. First off I was born in 1990 so there is no NES game Nostalgic to me. I'm more a Sega Genesis /snes/n64 person. Besides I modded my wii last year and I have every nes, snes, n64, sega, gameboy rom on it. You can buy wii for fairly cheap and have 2000x more games for half the price of a nes classic if you can follow a simple YouTube tutorial.  That's just me though. If they at least made it so you can use old cartridges that would've been cool

On 11/29/2016 at 11:45 AM, mmfood said:

Nah that honestly doesn't interest me in the least. First off I was born in 1990 so there is no NES game Nostalgic to me. I'm more a Sega Genesis /snes/n64 person. Besides I modded my wii last year and I have every nes, snes, n64, sega, gameboy rom on it. You can buy wii for fairly cheap and have 2000x more games for half the price of a nes classic if you can follow a simple YouTube tutorial.  That's just me though. If they at least made it so you can use old cartridges that would've been cool

i was born in 89 and it was my first console, what a time gap

1 hour ago, agua said:

i was born in 89 and it was my first console, what a time gap

I was born in 83 and it was my first console as well! my older brother gave it to me when I was about 6 years old and I was immediately addicted man I loved the Ninja Turtles NES games. Luckily I somehow managed to get the Nintendo Classic Mini Edition on launch day for $59 I'm astonished that people are paying almost $300 for it.

55 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

So is it safe to assume that Box Car Racer will never get repressed since Travis is gone? I should have never sold my copy. 

Sorry to not add any fufilling Hot Topic info. 

I was just talking about this with my girl who works with the company. We're both bummed.