Buffbloom

Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

7,471 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

Looks like those of you who missed out might have more copies on the way then...or you guys have Crosleys or something

Fingers crossed. I just can't justify some of those eBay prices right now. Course, it is cheaper than what it was going for a month ago. 

22 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

Looks like those of you who missed out might have more copies on the way then...or you guys have Crosleys or something

no crosley over here, I've got a Technics. Must be a bad batch in the pressing if him & I have the exact same issues. I was able to get a refund from HT, guess I'll be on the look out for a re-up now & contemplate if I want to take the risk again

1 hour ago, Andthejets27 said:

no crosley over here, I've got a Technics. Must be a bad batch in the pressing if him & I have the exact same issues. I was able to get a refund from HT, guess I'll be on the look out for a re-up now & contemplate if I want to take the risk again

Did you clean it?

vinyl addict likes this

5 hours ago, Andthejets27 said:

the only skip mine had was on "There Is"

7 hours ago, Andthejets27 said:

If you were able to get a refund, I'd definitely take the risk man. If it screws up again, just refund again ha. 

But I talked to my brother.. his and mine both play all the way through completely fine

47 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

Anybody place a ship to store order for BCR and get it yet?

Yeah i placed it on the 9th & got it on the 15th @ the store.

47 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

Anybody place a ship to store order for BCR and get it yet?

Yeah i placed it on the 9th & got it on the 15th @ the store.

4 hours ago, Rottengoth said:

So then wtf, my fiancé (who works the company, and me being an ex employee) purchased one and the only notification she has is a order  confirmation  

i only got a order confirmation, but not a shipping confirmation and i already received mine. check your order status on their site. 

There are some copies on ebay already, so im guessing the record will be available tomorrow. However, the exclusive coloured version may not come out tomorrow, they were always delayed like 1-2 weeks after the original pressing.

15 hours ago, N8TRU1 said:

So will Fever go up tomorrow? My guess is delayed again. Actually my guess is delayed forever.

Should be up soonish actually :)
along with small run of Gorillaz - Humanz, & At The Drive In - Inter alia
Also the Bobs Burgers Music -  HT Exclusive (Blue)