Buffbloom

Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

6 minutes ago, underwaterzoo said:

Is there a place to find the pressing numbers for their releases? Does he normally post that info on twitter? Most of their releases don't have the number in their details.

The releases used to, but you're right – for a while now they've chosen to exclude the press quantity from the product description.  Typically STILLUNDERGROUND will tweet an exact number and then pull down the post, but by then it's usually added into Discogs.

Hey guys! I'm looking for a bit of help. I'm wondering if there's currently any Hot Topic codes kicking around anyone knows of? Reason being I'm in Scotland and I'd love to grab the new pressing of Panic's  AFYCSO but by the time I get to check out with shipping it's coming in just under  $70 managed to get an international shipping code for Paramores AWKIF release and it really helped! Any help would be hugely appreciated...thanks guys! 

Edited by Cambylass

1 hour ago, Cambylass said:

Hey guys! I'm looking for a bit of help. I'm wondering if there's currently any Hot Topic codes kicking around anyone knows of? Reason being I'm in Scotland and I'd love to grab the new pressing of Panic's  AFYCSO but by the time I get to check out with shipping it's coming in just under  $70 managed to get an international shipping code for Paramores AWKIF release and it really helped! Any help would be hugely appreciated...thanks guys! 

Sent a message over to you - may be able to help out

I got my copy of Panic's AFYCSO today and each corner is considerably dinged up. One even has a bit of a crease. Has this happened to anyone else and how does Hot Topic usually handle it? I feel like if I try to send it back it'll be sold out before it even gets there for me to get a replacement. Also the last time I got a replacement from someone it came in even worse condition than the first.