Buffbloom

Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

7,471 posts in this topic

On 5/31/2017 at 5:24 AM, Sierra Rose said:

Does anyone know if Hot Topic will be making an exclusive colored pressing of the Stranger Things Soundtrack Volume 2? I picked up their first one and wanted to wait to buy volume two to see if they would press it. 

they don't press their exclusives themselves, so at this point, probably not

Has anyone heard anything about Taking Back Sunday's Louder Now? I thought they were going to release a colored variant on their website, but it's just standard black for the preorder apparently. But wondering if HT is getting an exclusive. Either way, I'm so excited to finally have that album.

1 hour ago, Ogrejoyed said:

Has anyone heard anything about Taking Back Sunday's Louder Now? I thought they were going to release a colored variant on their website, but it's just standard black for the preorder apparently. But wondering if HT is getting an exclusive. Either way, I'm so excited to finally have that album.

They had said that they didn't know when those color variants were going to be available and that they weren't going to post a pre order until they had them on hand. That being said, I'd assume the band exclusive variant is still happening, but who knows when.

a couple years ago Spencers Gifts sold records too but they were not exclusive colors like with hot topic.  so they said no one knew they were there or bought them and they were super cheap on clearance plus bogo$1 and i got a couple records for under 10 bucks as gifts.

20 hours ago, N8TRU1 said:

Now that I've posted this I think it might have been up in the past. If so, now's your chance to get it.

Is there a way to check on the quantity available for vinyl on the Hot Topic website? I know that using "Ctrl + U" lets you see the coding, but can you use that technique? and if so, which key words should i be looking for?