Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Ignore this guy, he's just an obvious troll, based on his post history.

Not a troll - I just dont like you. I've seen your username elsewhere on the internet & think you have the tendency to be a complete jackass at times. I havent even been collecting very long & recognize your username. I look forward to you ignoring me here - i have no interest in having any further interactions with you.

Not a troll - I just dont like you. I've seen your username elsewhere on the internet & think you have the tendency to be a complete jackass at times. I havent even been collecting very long & recognize your username. I look forward to you ignoring me here - i have no interest in having any further interactions with you.

If you're talking about Reddit I don't blame you  :lol: Most of my comments are just correcting people's grammar.

You do come off as a troll, however. Not based on what you said in my S/T/W post, but what you said in this and Rez's.

Cool guy doesn't like a 15 year old. Good on you, adult.

If you're talking about Reddit I don't blame you  :lol: Most of my comments are just correcting people's grammar.

You do come off as a troll, however. Not based on what you said in my S/T/W post, but what you said in this and Rez's.

I guess it would make sense that Im the troll & not the person asking $120 for a marilyn manson hot topic release... Because thats totally reasonable. Which is why i asked if it would be re-released. If that trolling then yes - i a troll. I have only been using this site like for a week & already purchased 2 records so I guess that means my $ is still accepted here despite that fact.

I'd rather be a troll than an asshole.

I guess it would make sense that Im the troll & not the person asking $120 for a marilyn manson hot topic release... Because thats totally reasonable. Which is why i asked if it would be re-released. If that trolling then yes - i a troll. I have only been using this site like for a week & already purchased 2 records so I guess that means my $ is still accepted here despite that fact.

I'd rather be a troll than an asshole.

Cool off man. Stop trying to pick a fight with a high school kid. If he's too immature for you then use the block feature. Nobody else here wants to see you two bickering back and forth.