Childish Gambino - Because The Internet

Real talk guys I like Gambino pre-Camp but Camp, minus a few songs, was pretty weak compared to his other shit. I wish Royalty would get a bootleg press...

Really enjoyed my first listen of BTI though. Definitely synthesizing a lot of elements from new Kanye, new Drake, new Kendrick, all in a good way though. It's like he's paying homage to all their styles.

For anyone interested who lives in the NYC area, Rough Trade's new retail outlet in Williamsburg is hosting a live performance with Glover on December 8th and tickets are free with an in-store purchase of the album that day.

http://www.roughtrade.com/events/2013/12/274

Their website does not indicate a PO for the vinyl version, but if there is one available odds are they'll have a few copies on the shelves.

I got my order in at 10:07am CT. I haven't gotten anything other than my order confirmation so I guess I'm good.

Yeah i got in at 12:16 and was in the 60's you should be fine. I did find another site not listed accepting preorders got a confirmation that i got a preorder we'll see if that means i get an album.

I was refering to a different site. I had to place another order with a different site when Ek-lec-tik canceled my order.

Yea my bad. I reread realized he was asking for the new site you found.

BTW, Donald just put up the screenplay that goes along with the album. Looks interesting

http://becausetheinter.net/