Childish Gambino - Because The Internet

Your local record stores are

Probably selling copies on eBay like assholes. Check it, eklektik has sold 2 copes online already for over $100+ each. Along with orange tree records and lime light records...among many other stores, all small stores, but still very lame when people are clambering to stores searching

Your local record stores are

Probably selling copies on eBay like assholes. Check it, eklektik has sold 2 copes online already for over $100+ each. Along with orange tree records and lime light records...among many other stores, all small stores, but still very lame when people are clambering to stores searching

Shit! Really?! I tried to order one from eklektik and they said they weren't getting as many as they thought and my order got cancelled.

Even if you call the guy out it's not like he's doing anything illegal. Just being a scumbag looses some business flips a few more albums and he still gets his $$$

I know this, that's why I said its not worth it..

I never used eklektik or amoeba for buying my vinyl until looking for this very album.. but I won't ever go to them again after seeing them do this though. Even amoeba and bullmoose are flipping their copies, it's just lame is all I'm getting at, very lame.

I know this, that's why I said its not worth it..

I never used eklektik or amoeba for buying my vinyl until looking for this very album.. but I won't ever go to them again after seeing them do this though. Even amoeba and bullmoose are flipping their copies, it's just lame is all I'm getting at, very lame.

I might've missed something in the thread but how do you know Amoeba and Bullmoose are flipping? 

Do they use the same store name? Possible to pull that link up for me?

They do use their same store accounts, they don't care if people know, they are shitty for doing that to longtime customers, by it's business, in this case it is very shady but still business on their part. It is not hearsay on bullmoose and ameoba, they indeed have been flipping and still are.