Childish Gambino - Because The Internet

It may be a new press just incorrectly being listed under the wrong entry on Discogs. Not sure though. Don't see how so many new copies would be popping up if it wasn't a new run but who knows.

Yeah, and it'd be especially weird if they actually did include the screenplay...

is it an actual boot, or one of those official "bootleg" releases people have  been doing lately?

Nvm. In the tub and was feeling lazy but I looked it up on discogs. Too much now.

It is now...but was cheaper when it was released.  There was also a tour edition that was cheaper than the deluxe one.

I'm pretty sure it's not an actual bootleg record, it's an official press but there were two versions: "RSD" edit: probably better to just call it "Standard" now that it's been repressed (that included a screenplay and packaging with his face on it) and "Bootleg" (no screenplay and the packaging was just white with text on it). 

let's not talk about bootlegs

A lot of band recently have been putting out "bootleg" copies that are just official copies in hand stamped white sleeves. Often they hit stores a few weeks before the standard issue copies. I have Skeletonwitch's Serpents Unleashed that came this way.

A lot of band recently have been putting out "bootleg" copies that are just official copies in hand stamped white sleeves. Often they hit stores a few weeks before the standard issue copies. I have Skeletonwitch's Serpents Unleashed that came this way.

He was just trolling you guys. Agua knows what's up.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure it's not an actual bootleg record, it's an official press but there were two versions: "RSD" edit: probably better to just call it "Standard" now that it's been repressed (that included a screenplay and packaging with his face on it) and "Bootleg" (no screenplay and the packaging was just white with text on it). 

Yeah, they did three versions of this release the one thats now been restocked with the screenplay and fancy packaging.

And then two "bootleg" pressings one was like indie store exclusive and then one was tour only.

I managed to get all three <_<

Still never found that USB though

• 9 months later...