Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

i'm not a crazy Bouncing Souls fan, I like them a lot but I've loved that album since it came out and looked into whether it was on color recently as part of my, "You're a stupid ass for not having that on vinyl" series I'm doing. The Neglected Classics. And red sounds good to me! Pennywise - S/T on blue! That sounds almost as perfect as Pennywise - S/T on translucent blue! I'd be pretty happy if they followed it up with Unknown Road, About Time and Full Circle. Their new album is fairly listenable, I'm was very surprised.

Clear vinyl looks good with pretty much everything but I've got a 2009 gold ribbed, so I'm good there. And I don't even really know No Control too well, for no reason really. But  that's good news to hear, It adds hope to A Recipe For Hate on color eventually. Or does it? They put No Control on green in 09. Any reason Recipe hasn't gotten color yet?

And I second Rev with some color!

And I agree, nice work Travis on making these happen.

Just a heads up for those who may be misinformed that Travis alluded to the fact Epitaph is doing these and these are just exclusives to HT. Epitaph will probably have their own colors as well and they ultimately choose what is being pressed.

It would be nice if Epitaph would come around and press Osker Idle Will Kill like they said they would because they didn't license it to Virgil...

Just a heads up for those who may be misinformed that Travis alluded to the fact Epitaph is doing these and these are just exclusives to HT. Epitaph will probably have their own colors as well and they ultimately choose what is being pressed.

It would be nice if Epitaph would come around and press Osker Idle Will Kill like they said they would because they didn't license it to Virgil...

I'm working with Epitpah on picking these titles. Already got most of them picked out but I might be able to get a few more pressed after all these are done. Not sure if Oscar is ever getting pressed or not but yes, Epitpah is pressing these. Hot Topic doesn't press records, I just buy them. I work with the labels on most of these exclusives but at the end of the day it's the label doing the pressing of the vinyl.

I'm working with Epitpah on picking these titles. Already got most of them picked out but I might be able to get a few more pressed after all these are done. Not sure if Oscar is ever getting pressed or not but yes, Epitpah is pressing these. Hot Topic doesn't press records, I just buy them. I work with the labels on most of these exclusives but at the end of the day it's the label doing the pressing of the vinyl.

Awesome glad you have some input in this! "Press" for Osker please! Tell them ItsAJakie will help move some units. For real. Also I'm really stoked that I'm am now privy about a Pennybridge Pioneers repress. Kicked myself for continually passing on that one....

Awesome news!  Definitely would love Home from Home or Same Old Tunes or you have any pull on releases.