Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

will Epitaph ALSO have a different colour variant.

I'm just trying to put together a game plan.. AHAHAHAHA

are you a fucking idiot or what? Seriously hot topic is having exclusive represses. This means the only place you can get them is a hot topic retail location or their website. Travis has mentioned, several times now, that epitaph will likely have their own variants of these represses. Those will most likely be available via the kingsroadmerch site, which runs mailorder for epitaph records. You have a decent collection, so I have no idea why this isn't clicking for you. But please re read the thread, travis hasn't confirmed epitaph having them, but epitaph is due for some represses and they would be fools to not do some /300 or /500 like they have in the past. The game plan, like it is with record collecting in general is to have money in your account and check the internet daily and buy shit when it comes up. Not everything is handed to you like the 3 fucking emails I got from SRC in the past two days about some shitty angels and airwaves record...

are you a fucking idiot or what? Seriously hot topic is having exclusive represses. This means the only place you can get them is a hot topic retail location or their website. Travis has mentioned, several times now, that epitaph will likely have their own variants of these represses. Those will most likely be available via the kingsroadmerch site, which runs mailorder for epitaph records. You have a decent collection, so I have no idea why this isn't clicking for you. But please re read the thread, travis hasn't confirmed epitaph having them, but epitaph is due for some represses and they would be fools to not do some /300 or /500 like they have in the past. The game plan, like it is with record collecting in general is to have money in your account and check the internet daily and buy shit when it comes up. Not everything is handed to you like the 3 fucking emails I got from SRC in the past two days about some shitty angels and airwaves record...

What the fuck is your problem? is there really a need to call him an idiot over something so minor?

What the fuck is your problem? is there really a need to call him an idiot over something so minor?

I dunno, but he's persistently asking a question that's been made clear that no one has the certain answer to at this point in time. Asking over and over if a certain label will have variants when it hasn't been announced yet is at the very least, pretty annoying.

geezfools went a little hard on the guy, but he kind of had it coming. He's just trying to live up to his name.

I dunno, but he's persistently asking a question that's been made clear that no one has the certain answer to at this point in time. Asking over and over if a certain label will have variants when it hasn't been announced yet is at the very least, pretty annoying.

geezfools went a little hard on the guy, but he kind of had it coming. He's just trying to live up to his name.

JK6586X.gif

His Avatar DOES apologize for being an asshole. You kinda have to expect it.

sorry, maybe I went a little hard, but like other people pointed out, it's all here in plain sight. I don't know how travis could have laid it out any easier for anyone and there are still people who want to ask "silly" questions. 

yes, put your fucking shoes back on

sorry, maybe I went a little hard, but like other people pointed out, it's all here in plain sight. I don't know how travis could have laid it out any easier for anyone and there are still people who want to ask "silly" questions. 

WHOA.... sorry dude. I read everything and I saw that Hot Topic was having their own colour (RED) and that Epitaph may be having their own colour, but some of the post were a little confusing. Thanks for clearing it up. I'm slow.. I'm Canadian, give me a break.