Out Now: Death of Lovers - Buried Under a World of Roses 12" EP (Members of Whirr & Nothing)

jhulud

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this. I hadn't listened to Nothing prior to ordering the Death Of Lovers record, so I pre-ordered their new one and picked up Downward Years To Come. I also picked up Swan Dive after reading your piece, and I love it. I'm going to pick up the Night Sins records at some point, as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you order it from us?  You can email us for a replacement. 

If you did order from us, I'd say it's more likely due to rough handling. 

Yeah, I ordered it from you guys but it was just the 12" inside the box with no extra cardboard or bubble wrap for protection. It's no big deal though since the order was cheap and the vinyl itself is fine. 

Yeah, I ordered it from you guys but it was just the 12" inside the box with no extra cardboard or bubble wrap for protection. It's no big deal though since the order was cheap and the vinyl itself is fine. 

If the jacket is damaged, we will send you another one.  [email protected] and it will be in the mail. 

As a matter of "policy" all LPs go out with bubble wrap, and they are shipped in an LP mailer, so if it went out without it, it's a mistake.  But the thing is bubble wrap isn't really going to do anything against a overly manhandled box.  

If the jacket is damaged, we will send you another one.  [email protected] and it will be in the mail. 

As a matter of "policy" all LPs go out with bubble wrap, and they are shipped in an LP mailer, so if it went out without it, it's a mistake.  But the thing is bubble wrap isn't really going to do anything against a overly manhandled box.  

Thanks for the explanation and quality customer care. The box looks pretty good, the problem was the 12" was shifting around in the box the whole time during travel since it didn't have the extra protection inside to keep it still.

• 7 months later...