Linkin Park - Meteora 2xLP metallic gold vinyl Hot Topic exclusive (pic on pg7)

travis

Hey thanks, I appreciate it. Thats very kind of you.

And good news.  Just talked to my local HT store (Florence Mall in KY) and told guy what I was looking for and that they probably just haven't received it yet.  He said to call them back the day after new years and check again because they have shipments in that haven't been processed.  The new year holiday is probably slowing things up a bit.  The best news is that vinyl doesn't necessarily fly off the shelves at my store so there's a good chance I'll be able to get at least a few of these to sell.  I feel compelled to because I sort of blew the whistle on it yesterday morning, at least on this particular thread.

And good news.  Just talked to my local HT store (Florence Mall in KY) and told guy what I was looking for and that they probably just haven't received it yet.  He said to call them back the day after new years and check again because they have shipments in that haven't been processed.  The new year holiday is probably slowing things up a bit.  The best news is that vinyl doesn't necessarily fly off the shelves at my store so there's a good chance I'll be able to get at least a few of these to sell.  I feel compelled to because I sort of blew the whistle on it yesterday morning, at least on this particular thread.

You rock! Thanks, I'm still going to ask around the local Hot Topics here to see if I can find something. If I do find a copy, I'll let you know so you can definitely get those extra copies you might happen to snag to people on here also looking that aren't as lucky as some of us.

With that said, if I too find any extra copies, I'll snag an extra for you Andrewlucas if you still are looking for a copy. If you already find one then I'll sell it at cost to the next person :)

I live in NJ as well, which HT has hybrid theory?

I live in NJ as well, which HT has hybrid theory?

I am also from NJ, and I went to Willowrbooke Mall in Wayne today, and my friend working there told me that they have not yet received it. I snagged a copy of Siren Song Of The Counter Culture instead.

The one at Woodbridge mall, at least thats what they told me but the people that work there never seem to know anything or are very helpful when it comes to the vinyl.

I'm in Bergen County and out of all the nearby HTs Willowbrook in Wayne and Palisades in NY are the best and most helpful customer service I've dealt with

Can anybody comment on the quality of these pressings? I have a few ht exclusives I've not been to impressed with.

Pretty sure Hot Topic has no say in how a record is pressed, or the quality of the release.  I think Travis contacts the label, the label is responsible putting the entire package together, and then the final product gets shipped to Hot Topic for distribution.  That's why you never see a Hot Topic logo with the other record label logos, just a sticker on the plastic wrap.