PO: Foxing - The Albatross

The (quarter left) black and about a quarter of the bone disappeared over night. The other halfish bone must've sold like crazy on their black friday sale (I don't variant collect ever but bought a bone colored one to go with the black I already had.)

This album is amazing, also the insert is a lot nicer than normal CYLS inserts. Hope this record gets repressed faster than Annabel, Brave Bird, (What it Takes... lol), etc.

I imagine that's

They must have given the band some and taken them out of the store, because it seems like they disappeared immediately.

I imagine that's a possibility. They're doing a three-week tour later this month, so I imagine they probably picked up some extra copies for that. They apparently had 200+ at their release show and likely sold out (or came close) of their copies then.

The (quarter left) black and about a quarter of the bone disappeared over night. The other halfish bone must've sold like crazy on their black friday sale (I don't variant collect ever but bought a bone colored one to go with the black I already had.)

This album is amazing, also the insert is a lot nicer than normal CYLS inserts. Hope this record gets repressed faster than Annabel, Brave Bird, (What it Takes... lol), etc.

I am patiently waiting for an Annabel second press. Unless anyone has a first press lying around they don't want.

I don't know if they still have them but I got a copy directly from the Annabel bandcamp 3-4 weeks ago. Worth a google if you are interested in a copy.

Yeah the band still have some. Black copies as well which were the most limited variant. http://annabel.bandcamp.com/releases

Thanks guys! I searched around online and didn't find any in distros. I'll pick it up Friday so my wallet can recover from the Black Friday sales.