PO: Foxing - The Albatross

if anyone hasn't grabbed that brave bird album, do it.  one of the best albums all year.  scared enough has got to be one of my favorite songs of the past few years.

It is a good song, but I was disappointed in the album as a whole. Too many old, already released songs and the new ones weren't as good as the old ones in my opinion.

Repress for this is up!

http://countyourluckystars.bigcartel.com/product/foxing-the-albatross-lp

185 Milky Clear

385 Dookie Brown Swamp Green A Side/B Side

Check the link below to see the rest of the represses at CYLS:

http://cylsrecords.tumblr.com/post/69096921297/its-repress-time

Dookie brown/swamp green!

Glad I have all of the albums they repressed already, saves me some money!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw Foxing for the first time in Chicago with Mountains For Clouds. Hadn't really listened to them too much before hand. They played a really good live show, lots of energy. Except they were wearing St. Louis Blues jerseys in Blackhawks territory.  :angry:

Picked up their album. Not sure if this is the bone white or milky clear.

2dhxor5.jpg

Musically, I love this band. Vocals are iffy though, remind me too much of La Dispute and I hate La Dispute.

That Mountains for Clouds record however...favorite release of 2013. 

Saw Foxing for the first time in Chicago with Mountains For Clouds. Hadn't really listened to them too much before hand. They played a really good live show, lots of energy. Except they were wearing St. Louis Blues jerseys in Blackhawks territory.  :angry:

Picked up their album. Not sure if this is the bone white or milky clear.

2dhxor5.jpg

Musically, I love this band. Vocals are iffy though, remind me too much of La Dispute and I hate La Dispute.

That Mountains for Clouds record however...favorite release of 2013. 

Looks like bone to me.  I actually just ordered a copy of this because I saw one randomly on half.com today.  Not sure what color it will be or if I'll even get it, as I thought the first press was long gone and the new press isn't available yet, but worth a shot for $12.

Totally off topic, but your avatar reminded me, What the hell is going on with cstvt?? I need new music, or at least summer fences on wax...

I know that one of the members is like a doctor or something and can't tour and makes it hard to record too, or something like that.

I know that one of the members is like a doctor or something and can't tour and makes it hard to record too, or something like that.

Yeah, Nick (guitar & vocals) is a doctor. Caught up with him at the Foxing show. Castevet played a "final show" with Toe back in November. But he said it's a very loose "final" show, and they'll probably play again. Basically yeah, he works 12 hour shifts at a time and doesn't have a lot of time for music.

He also played drums for Stay Ahead of the Weather, which they are hopefully recording a full length sometime in the future.

Yeah, Nick (guitar & vocals) is a doctor. Caught up with him at the Foxing show. Castevet played a "final show" with Toe back in November. But he said it's a very loose "final" show, and they'll probably play again. Basically yeah, he works 12 hour shifts at a time and doesn't have a lot of time for music.

He also played drums for Stay Ahead of the Weather, which they are hopefully recording a full length sometime in the future.

He has also played drums on both IIOI full lengths and did the first full band tour.