My first born for your The Format limited bundle

chutterhanban

Is anyone looking to offload their limited bundle? I ordered from my phone and didn't even see the damn thing. Ugh. By far the "bundle" I've wanted more than anything else in this entire world of vinyl shenanigans. I've got a standing offer for $120 if you'll take it. I do have everything on preorder in the black variant if you wanted to trade plus cash.

I may even be interested in getting rid of some rare stuff or quite frankly just a crapton of records to trade with you. Tradelist in my signature.

Here are some of my more enticing offerings:

Thrice - Major/Minor

TOYPAJ 1st press (tri-color)

B&C - separation 1st press (blue sunfire split)

Paramore - RIOT (white)

TSSF - USAD 1st press (tan w/ splatter /200)

PLEASE. Consider it. And if you won't consider it, consider bumping this in case someone will. This is my one and only sob story I'll waste VC's time with--I promise.

what do you mean by "standard variant"?  there was nothing unique to the bundle re: limited pressings, etc. so if you got color copies of I&L and dog problems then there is no need for the bundle.  i assume standard means black, in which case i can see the dilemma.

I thought the limited variants were in the bundle. no?

Mae/Modern Dance - Split 7"

surely you know that you can buy this for $4 from here... http://store.searchandrescuerecords.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SNRV001

haha didn't know it was still available! thanks.

You could buy the limited variants separately, plus there was a big bundle with everything and two t-shirts.

Right. Okay, that's what I saw. And that's definitely what I'm looking for. If I couldn't get my hands on the t-shirts, I'd settle for the two colored LPs. I'll end up with the Swans 7" no matter what.