Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

My stepdaughter was into these for almost two years - she just cleared off the shelves for space for Lego. I was lucky that I didn't have to pay aftermarket prices for many. She has a pretty killer collection of chases.

I have an almost complete collection of Star Wars, the Rocky ones, and some superheroes at work.

Since y'all seem to really dig collecting vinyl figures, is it cool if I post a shame-less plug? If not, lemme know and I'll delete this post.

Last year I started learning how to make resin figures. My first little guy was pretty lame and didn't really attract much attention which was expected. Now, I've got a much better figure and I finally set up a Storenvy. I have some pretty cool ideas in mind for him and I'm hoping to have an official release within the next upcoming weeks. The series I'm planning on doing is sort of a country club style called "The Tuxedo Club" or something along those lines. I haven't quite decided. 

It'd be really cool (and kind) if y'all checked out my thread n shop. There's not much in the shop except for a few test pulls I did. Mostly just to see how it'll look with the final release and to test out using Storenvy. I still have a lot to work on as far as design goes for the shop but that'll come with time. I'd love feedback and ideas for new figures. 

Again, if y'all want me to delete this since it's kinda irrelevant to Funko, let me know.

Thread about resin & shop link is in the signature!

Thanks, Andy.

Since y'all seem to really dig collecting vinyl figures, is it cool if I post a shame-less plug? If not, lemme know and I'll delete this post.

Last year I started learning how to make resin figures. My first little guy was pretty lame and didn't really attract much attention which was expected. Now, I've got a much better figure and I finally set up a Storenvy. I have some pretty cool ideas in mind for him and I'm hoping to have an official release within the next upcoming weeks. The series I'm planning on doing is sort of a country club style called "The Tuxedo Club" or something along those lines. I haven't quite decided. 

It'd be really cool (and kind) if y'all checked out my thread n shop. There's not much in the shop except for a few test pulls I did. Mostly just to see how it'll look with the final release and to test out using Storenvy. I still have a lot to work on as far as design goes for the shop but that'll come with time. I'd love feedback and ideas for new figures. 

Again, if y'all want me to delete this since it's kinda irrelevant to Funko, let me know.

Thread about resin & shop link is in the signature!

Thanks, Andy.

I saw your thread earlier this morning - I wanted to start making some stuff myself but haven't had the time to invest just yet.

Your stuff is looking pretty rad.

Will certainly keep an eye on it.

I saw your thread earlier this morning - I wanted to start making some stuff myself but haven't had the time to invest just yet.

Your stuff is looking pretty rad.

Will certainly keep an eye on it.

The only problem I have is that the molds take 6 hours to harden depending on the brand you use. So it's just a waiting game of actually finding the time to set it all up and then letting it sit. I usually try to do it at night so I'm not constantly checking it.

And thanks a ton! I just sent out the first batch of guys to a really cool artist who is gonna paint them up for me. Waiting on more resin then it's on to the next batch.

• 2 months later...

Picked up three of the recent horror set and will probably grab a few of those BB figures. I love post-explosion Gus and episode 1 WW.

They are also supposed to be doing a Universal Monsters set in Sept/Oct this year which I am very excited about. That will probably be the first set I try to collect in it's entirety.

• 2 months later...