Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

I bought John Cena and CM Punk the other night on impulse, already wanting more. This is dangerous for my wallet.

Doesn't help that these are coming out soon. Lord help me.

The limited edition of the new WWE game comes with a variant Hulk figure too.

It's pretty crazy how popular these are getting.

I really wanted the HT exclusive Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn, but they sold out the first day Hot Cash started.

What does this one look like? I saw an exclusive HQ at my store just the other day, but don't know which one you're referrencing. If it's the same and there, I can snag it for you.

What does this one look like? I saw an exclusive HQ at my store just the other day, but don't know which one you're referrencing. If it's the same and there, I can snag it for you.

It looks like this:

$_35.JPG

But it's a HT "pre-release exclusive" so I'm pretty sure that means it's gonna be widely available at some point. I'm not too worried about it. Thanks, though!

My local Hot Topic just started getting in their Breaking Bad figures.

funko_pop_breaking_bad_vinyl_figures_1.j

Picked up the Season 1 Walter White and "cook suit" Walter White. Wanted the dead Gus but was told they sold an entire boxful to one guy earlier in the week. (Thanks for facilitating the flippers HT!!)

wait for hot cash and HT online sells a bunch of these! or just any of the hot topic sales!

They have an exclusiv daryl dixon walking dead one where he is wearing the poncho.

I'm waiting for the WWE ones to surface on the market.

I've got the hot topic exclusive CM Pu I with punk trunks, other than that I just have michonne and her pets, beetlejuice, slimer, and Tyrion Lannester.