Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

Wait, those aren't even all of them? Geez, how many Pops do you have?

Anyway, I'm not sure if I should get Rey and Kylo for cheap or wait for Lightsaber Rey and Unmasked Kylo to pop up ...

Depends what you want. If your want exclusives then wait. If you just want some that will cool - get regular kylo and whichever Rey you like more. The staff one is sweet but when they make a lightsabre one it will be pretty awesome

Depends what you want. If your want exclusives then wait. If you just want some that will cool - get regular kylo and whichever Rey you like more. The staff one is sweet but when they make a lightsabre one it will be pretty awesome

(don't have 200-250 yet but I have a feeling I'm gonna get there in a couple of years ... or months ...)

I ended up grabbing both - I figured I could just sell Staff Rey if I should ever get my hands on a lightsaber one. They both look fantastic, especially next to the others.

wkh0GUm.jpg

Anyway, these new Harry Potter ones are pretty rad. Especially that Hat exclusive.

ill hit up a couple Targets in the next 24 for ya

Thanks man! Friend found me one today!

Next Target I'll be looking for is FN-2187. 

Walmart I'm looking for is Unmasked Kylo.

Walgreens I'm searching for a Chase Green Goblin. Apparently theres 4 in each of the newest cases.

Thanks man! Friend found me one today!

Next Target I'll be looking for is FN-2187. 

Walmart I'm looking for is Unmasked Kylo.

Walgreens I'm searching for a Chase Green Goblin. Apparently theres 4 in each of the newest cases.

I got you on unmasked kylo, you just gotta help me find a FN-2187. Send me a PM.