Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

47 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

I have the Star Wars, Marvel and soon Disney boxes.

They have been well worth the money IMO.

Only down side is too many shirts I'll never wear.  Recently relized this and switched the size so my daughter can have some new shirts.

Yeah, I fucking hate novelty tees, and that seems to be about half of what the Loot Crate shirts are, lame novelty tees. I'll rock a dorky Star Wars shirt though. Idgaf

10 hours ago, stl_ben said:

The best shirt in the boxes (IMO) was I believe the December marvel one.  It was made to look like an Xavier School Gym T-shirt.  That went right into the heavy rotation pile.

I really want that one. I also missed out on the batman Batdog shirt and I want that too 

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, ditc586 said:

If anybody is out and about and stumbles upon a Mr Meeseeks chase please shoot me a pm

They aren't out yet, but I have mine preordered.  have decided R&M is the only line that I am going to go all in on!  My shelf is looking nice so far, but ready for the flood of them coming out!  As far as the Chase, most seem to be pre-selling around $40.  Shouldn't be to hard to pick up online, but in stores almost impossible to find chases these days as so many workers keep them off the shelf and flip them.

2 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

They aren't out yet, but I have mine preordered.  have decided R&M is the only line that I am going to go all in on!  My shelf is looking nice so far, but ready for the flood of them coming out!  As far as the Chase, most seem to be pre-selling around $40.  Shouldn't be to hard to pick up online, but in stores almost impossible to find chases these days as so many workers keep them off the shelf and flip them.

Gamestops got them today,  just a heads up in case you ordered from there

Had Pennywise from IT on my Amazon wishlist for like a year. Kept holding off buying it for various reasons. Now with all the buzz around the remake seems he's getting harder to find. Shouldn't have waited. 

I'm not a avid collector when it comes to Funkos, just pick up a random horror one here and there. Any smaller sites/places I should check for a Pennywise? I feel like it's recently OOP so there's probably a few floating around somewhere. 

9 minutes ago, kylet said:

Had Pennywise from IT on my Amazon wishlist for like a year. Kept holding off buying it for various reasons. Now with all the buzz around the remake seems he's getting harder to find. Shouldn't have waited. 

I'm not a avid collector when it comes to Funkos, just pick up a random horror one here and there. Any smaller sites/places I should check for a Pennywise? I feel like it's recently OOP so there's probably a few floating around somewhere. 

I got mine awhile ago for cheap from walmart. also deepdiscount has GREAT prices on funkos, with free shipping 25+ and then if you wait for the 15% off coupon, crazy deals.

17 hours ago, himynameisShane said:

In the unlikely event somebody stumbles across Hologrpahic Qui Gon at Target could someone grab him for me?

Target's release for this was so fucked.

I'd love to have any Qui Gon Jinn, but the holographic looks amazing. 

Apparently there are Walmart exclusive Star Wars 3-packs that are pretty hard to find, but my local store had a ton of. One set is Greedo, Hammerhead, and Walrus Man, and the other is Tarfful, Unhooded Emperor, and Utapau Clonetrooper.

3 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I'd love to have any Qui Gon Jinn, but the holographic looks amazing. 

Apparently there are Walmart exclusive Star Wars 3-packs that are pretty hard to find, but my local store had a ton of. One set is Greedo, Hammerhead, and Walrus Man, and the other is Tarfful, Unhooded Emperor, and Utapau Clonetrooper.

I happened to get those th first time around.

unfortunately the only two qui gon have been hard to get con exclusives. 

20 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

I happened to get those th first time around.

unfortunately the only two qui gon have been hard to get con exclusives. 

Yeah, I have a couple friends who I've told to grab a Qui Gon if they ever see one anywhere. I've got a buddy who flips toys so there's a chance I'll get one eventually. I'm actually supposed to go look at his stuff tomorrow to see if there's anything I want, so maybe I'll come up on something good. I know for sure that I'm getting a Vader Force Choke. 

5 hours ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Well I can't believe it but I actually got the "chase" version of The Giant in my Leland Palmer box.  I guess it's kind of cool, but knowing it's not  a chase anymore kind of sucks.  Plus now I have to order another Leland and hope I actually get him this time, lol.

I will buy a normal Leland and trade ya... I kid, I kid but it's still a cool get. I hope my HT gets a Laura Palmer and log lady back in before hot cash ends. I am rewatching Peaks now to prep for the new season, pretty pumped

7 hours ago, ditc586 said:

I will buy a normal Leland and trade ya... I kid, I kid but it's still a cool get. I hope my HT gets a Laura Palmer and log lady back in before hot cash ends. I am rewatching Peaks now to prep for the new season, pretty pumped

Haha, thanks but I already went ahead ordered Leland again.  I mean... either way I would have ended up placing another order regardless.  It just ended up being for Leland (again) and not The Giant.

Received my first Collector Corps box yesterday - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

I don't normally do blind boxes, but I'm a huge fan of GOTG - contents hidden in case no one wants spoilers -

I really felt it was money well spent!

Spoiler

Rocket Raccoon with baby Groot on his head Double bobblehead Funko Pop - it is bad ass!

StarLord in Milano dorbz Ride (first ever Dorbz Ride)

Comic Book

Funko GOTG group T-Shirt

Gamora lapel Pin

Starlord Patch

possibly something else I'm forgetting right now

2 hours ago, ditc586 said:

I still don't know how this happened... First announced as a chase, then canceled and became a common in its own box, but still slips out as a chase and a common. I know Funkos QC is a bit lenient but this just seems overly lazy

Yeah it's really weird.  It's going to drive me nuts now though having The Giant in Lelands box, knowing The Giant has his own box out there...

14 hours ago, kcblackrob said:

Received my first Collector Corps box yesterday - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

I don't normally do blind boxes, but I'm a huge fan of GOTG - contents hidden in case no one wants spoilers -

I really felt it was money well spent!

Reveal hidden contents

Rocket Raccoon with baby Groot on his head Double bobblehead Funko Pop - it is bad ass!

StarLord in Milano dorbz Ride (first ever Dorbz Ride)

Comic Book

Funko GOTG group T-Shirt

Gamora lapel Pin

Starlord Patch

possibly something else I'm forgetting right now

I'm thinking about signing up when my Loot Crate subs expire. I get Smuggler's Bounty and dig it so I figured the Marvel one would be just as good. I've been trying all the different geek boxes lately to see which is better, but I plan to keep the Funko ones indefinitely. 

11 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I'm thinking about signing up when my Loot Crate subs expire. I get Smuggler's Bounty and dig it so I figured the Marvel one would be just as good. I've been trying all the different geek boxes lately to see which is better, but I plan to keep the Funko ones indefinitely. 

I've always been impressed with what I see in the Marvel box reveals. That's why signing up for the GOTG one was an easy purchase for me. 

If you sign up, you can purchase a few of the past ones too. 

1 hour ago, kcblackrob said:

I've always been impressed with what I see in the Marvel box reveals. That's why signing up for the GOTG one was an easy purchase for me. 

If you sign up, you can purchase a few of the past ones too. 

Tight, that's how Smuggler's Bounty was. I'll be probably be signing up next month.