Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

I have a few. There are quite a few that I want and keeping an eye out for, but I refrain from getting a lot of them that I don't really need. I currently have four, but I'll get more in the future.

I Have:

Gerard Way (Red Tie)

Cady from Mean Girls

Evan from Superbad

and John "Soap" MacTavish from MW2

I also have Lisa Turtle from Saved by The Bell, but I want to get rid of this one. If anyone wants it, I'll let it go for like $5 + shipping.

So I had preordered all of the Rugrats, Ahh! Real Monsters and Catdogs pops from my local GameStop since I'm friends with a couple of the guys and figured they would help me out with chases. They all came in today except Oblina from Monsters. I got both fucking Rugrats chases!!! Only downside is they didn't get a common Reptar so I still have to hunt him down. So fucking hyped that I got the chases though. I don't usually care too much as long as I get the characters I want, but I really wanted these chases. 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, henster311 said:

i work ap at target, so im always there. if anyone wants me to look for some "target exclusives" or for anything else that they are missing or thats coming out let me know, ill do my best to try and locate. 

funny thing - i missed out on the the target dog "bullseye" pop.

Thank you! Target exclusives suck to try and get haha.

i got the bullseye, thinking about selling him though 

7 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

My target never stocks the exclusives. I didn't even try to get the Vader Tie Fighter because it was a lost cause. 

my target does that too, but then sometimes its great. im transferring to another store so maybe this one will be better.

i might be stupid, maybe they did years ago but they need to release a fight club series. Tyler, Jack and Marla. 

10 hours ago, henster311 said:

my target does that too, but then sometimes its great. im transferring to another store so maybe this one will be better.

i might be stupid, maybe they did years ago but they need to release a fight club series. Tyler, Jack and Marla. 

My store has literally two dozen pops in stock at any given time. It doesn't make sense. They're a college town store too, so they have insane amounts of business.

12 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

holy crap, was able to grab 2 Bruce Lee pops yesterdays for $45 shipped. PPG has them for $75/$85 and of course some on ebay are more. stooookkeeed. was a little skeptical but got shipping confirmation.

me too. I just hope they get here in decent shape, Bait's shipping blows, zero protection thrown in a thin priority box

32 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

Went searching for Catdog today. The fourth store I went to had one left and it was hidden underneath a stack of other random Pops. The woman at the register said it's been the most popular one for the last few weeks. Every one has sold the day it has come in. 

Did you see the SDCC shared flocked Catdog? It's pretty

3 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Thank you!

anytime

51 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

I'm looking for the Target Exclusive Vader in a Tie Fighter. No luck around me so far

I think it's another Qui Gon. No where within 250 miles of me has stocked it. 

Also looking for a flocked Catdog. I have the rest of the series including both chases, so I'll probably pay what I have to for it. Or my girlfriend will haha. 

1 minute ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I think it's another Qui Gon. No where within 250 miles of me has stocked it. 

Also looking for a flocked Catdog. I have the rest of the series including both chases, so I'll probably pay what I have to for it. Or my girlfriend will haha. 

It has started showing up near me in weird quantities. So, I'll keep checking.

As far as I know flocked CatDog is not limited and should be shared, so it should be east to get.

But we know how well that worked with Qui Gon.

18 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

It has started showing up near me in weird quantities. So, I'll keep checking.

As far as I know flocked CatDog is not limited and should be shared, so it should be east to get.

But we know how well that worked with Qui Gon.

Exactly. This shit is rage inducing haha. I go to my target like three times a week and have yet to see a new pop in months. They did have a shelf tag for Qui Gon but it probably didn't even get put on the damn shelf. 

Not really a big shock these don't make it to sales floors some times.  I mean there is a Target worker about 10 posts up volunteering to get stuff for people.  Where as more entrepreneurial workers may decide to flip the items to supplement their minimum wage pay.  Heck I used to work at Hot Topic and lately wish I still did a few hours a week just to lay claim to some of these!