Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

10 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I don't think the jack chase will be a target exclusive and target is usually hard as shit to get exclusives at. I think you best bet is ordering like 6 or 7 of jack from amazon and then returning the non chases since amazon is easy on returns

That definitely crossed my mind. Is that slimy?

EDIT: Amazon limits you to only 2 Jacks?! I preordered 2 and am crossing my fingers!

The Grady Twins are a target exclusive with a chase variant. 
rady.jpg

Edited by kylet

5 hours ago, kylet said:

That definitely crossed my mind. Is that slimy?

EDIT: Amazon limits you to only 2 Jacks?! I preordered 2 and am crossing my fingers!

The Grady Twins are a target exclusive with a chase variant. 
rady.jpg

Yeah that Target chase will be next to impossible to find

42 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

There is a SF Giants exclusive BB-8. I'm not a big baseball fan, but I really want it for my Star Wars collection. Hopefully someone will be able to help me out/

last time they did one of these events, the pop showed up on Forbidden Planet,  just a heads up in case you don't find any help

14 hours ago, switch5150 said:

Any idea on finding this one anywhere now? I'm just getting into these damn things and I don't know where to look for them. 

From what I've read it hasn't reached TRU stores, yet. Mine shipped a couple days ago and is coming tomorrow.

Ren and Stimpy is also coming tomorrow, and my girlfriend surprised me with the new exclusive non-SDCC Scott Pilgrim, which I like better since he's holding the bass. I'm still looking for Megazord, but it's going for too much right now.

2 hours ago, marc32137 said:

From what I've read it hasn't reached TRU stores, yet. Mine shipped a couple days ago and is coming tomorrow.

Good to know, thanks!

42 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

My online Tinkles order is set to arrive on Saturday.  I'm a sucker and will have both versions,...because you know I have to keep my R&M set complete.

If it comes and turns out to be the same, I'm your man! 

17 hours ago, marc32137 said:

Both meaning just the "SDCC" and "Summer Con" stickers?

Yep, got one at SDCC, now just waiting for my Summer Con one to arrive tomorrow.

With that my R&M collection will be up to date till the next wave comes out, of which I am already worried about the Furry Squanchy that FYE is going to have.

Still need 2 more of the mystery minis to finish that R&M set, damn Meeseeks being so hard to locate.

2 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Yep, got one at SDCC, now just waiting for my Summer Con one to arrive tomorrow.

With that my R&M collection will be up to date till the next wave comes out, of which I am already worried about the Furry Squanchy that FYE is going to have.

Still need 2 more of the mystery minis to finish that R&M set, damn Meeseeks being so hard to locate.

Have they already announced another R&M wave of POPs?