Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, himynameisShane said:

If anyone sees the Target Porg for the new Last jedi set. Please let me know if any of you see one! 

I didn't see any when I went to my Target Friday night. I was able to get the HT flocked one though. And of course I got the Hasbro electronic Porg. This thing is my spirit animal.  

4 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

I didn't see any when I went to my Target Friday night. I was able to get the HT flocked one though. And of course I got the Hasbro electronic Porg. This thing is my spirit animal.  

I managed to get all the exclusives that were actually available except that one. I'm sure it will be more readily available soon

22 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

I managed to get all the exclusives that were actually available except that one. I'm sure it will be more readily available soon

Did you see the 4' tall plush Porg that Target stores gave away at the Midnight openings? It's going for hundreds on eBay. 

16 hours ago, marc32137 said:

Did you see the 4' tall plush Porg that Target stores gave away at the Midnight openings? It's going for hundreds on eBay. 

I heard about it. There was only one target around me opening at midnight. I decided waiting at toys r us was a better idea.... (They didn't get there exclusives in) 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2017 at 6:34 PM, kylet said:

That definitely crossed my mind. Is that slimy?

EDIT: Amazon limits you to only 2 Jacks?! I preordered 2 and am crossing my fingers!

The Grady Twins are a target exclusive with a chase variant. 
rady.jpg

If anybody is looking for these they started popping up. I happen to be in a target looking at marked down Halloween stuff and saw 1 on the shelf!

On 6/21/2017 at 11:27 PM, henster311 said:

i work ap at target, so im always there. if anyone wants me to look for some "target exclusives" or for anything else that they are missing or thats coming out let me know, ill do my best to try and locate. 

funny thing - i missed out on the the target dog "bullseye" pop.

I doubt it, but do y'all still have the Lightning McQueen Metallic Pop? I passed on it one day. Told myself I'd wait until payday. Went back the next week and it was gone. I've tried 5 other Targets with no luck. It's not hard to find online, but I'm just curious.

12 minutes ago, MyckelJay said:

I doubt it, but do y'all still have the Lightning McQueen Metallic Pop? I passed on it one day. Told myself I'd wait until payday. Went back the next week and it was gone. I've tried 5 other Targets with no luck. It's not hard to find online, but I'm just curious.

this was on clearance the other day at my store, I can check tomorrow and still if they still got it

On 10/7/2017 at 7:08 PM, marc32137 said:

Ugh stupid Walmart. The GITD Green Ranger went up yesterday but had issues for hours (no one could check out with it). And of course it sold out within 10 minutes once it was corrected.

Update - My girlfriend surprised me with this for my birthday yesterday which was awesome.  :)

3 hours ago, dnl said:

I never had any interests in Funkos before because I wasn't trying to give myself a reason to collect yet another thing, but I want the Lying Cats so bad. Can't believe I'm actually excited for one of these.

https://nerdist.com/funko-pop-saga-image-comics-lying-cat/

No Ghus, Friendo, or Sweet Boy though? C'monnnnnn.