Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

20 minutes ago, papermonsters said:

I have the Lootcrate exclusive Doc Brown and Han Solo in box. Also not in box, I have Stringray (Deadpool), Slimer, and Yeti from Rudolph.

Not really interested in any of those unfortunately. 

I'd prefer to trade him, but I'll think about selling him.

13 hours ago, afireinside7444 said:

wow the wife was into these a few years ago. Dident realize her SDCC boo and sully is $530 and her reg boo is $100 nice need to see what else we have

It's pretty nauseating. If I only I hadn't let my daughter cut up the boxes. I also unloaded a bunch 2 years ago or so....they have skyrocketed since. 

Anybody happen to have the DC Legion of Collector's May box and NOT want the Jay Garrick Pop? I want need him :P

Have a couple of Pops for trade (or sale) if anybody wants:

The Flash (Black & White, Hot Topic Exclusive, Blind Box)

Kip (Napoleon Dynamite)

Oliver Queen (Arrow)

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 0:10 AM, ditc586 said:

are you speaking of a flocked Beast???? 

I still have one of those, it was displayed though...no box.

I sold GITD Green Lantern from SDCC, Patina Batman, my extra gold Loki, Shadowtrooper, Holo Maul, etc.. etc... etc... when they seemed like a good idea to sell.

Still have a few that I've been putting on Ebay every now and again - it helps offset my other collections.

1 hour ago, sirrichardrichard said:

I still have one of those, it was displayed though...no box.

I sold GITD Green Lantern from SDCC, Patina Batman, my extra gold Loki, Shadowtrooper, Holo Maul, etc.. etc... etc... when they seemed like a good idea to sell.

Still have a few that I've been putting on Ebay every now and again - it helps offset my other collections.

Oh man... That Batman

7 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Haven't really been into these but the SDCC "False God" Superman looks sick. If anyone going would like to grab me one is much appreciate it.

SDCC pops are not easy grabs.  Most likely it is at minimum a 6 hour investment in time, most people camp out just to buy them.  There is a reason they are so expensive to buy on ebay....they are not easy to get!

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2016 at 3:26 AM, afireinside7444 said:

wow the wife was into these a few years ago. Dident realize her SDCC boo and sully is $530 and her reg boo is $100 nice need to see what else we have

The wife and I were big into a few years back and then she tried to get me to get rid of the boxes and I wouldn't do it so one day when I was deployed she got rid of them. She regret it when I told her some of her stuff was worth 300+ now if she had kept the boxes.

Wait, so they were still limited, after going to retailers? I did see they were marked with "Summer Convention" stickers, so I guess that makes sense. Wish I had more money to throw around right now, darn.

Really was interested in:

Arrow - Malcolm Merlyn

The Flash - Gorilla Grodd 6"

Batman v Superman - Doomsday 6"

Maybe I should get out of these and just focus on records... I'm starting to dislike these "risky" subscription boxes, con exclusives, and eBay flipper trash.

10 hours ago, Rottengoth said:

If ANYONE goes to Walmart and can grab Dr Harleen and Joker Suicide Squad exclusives ill compensate your hassle. 

I keep checking mine for myself, IF I find them I'll grab an extra set

Also looking for Maz (Target). I think they've got to the stores by me but I have yet to see them

Edited by himynameisShane

On July 28, 2016 at 9:25 PM, Rottengoth said:

If ANYONE goes to Walmart and can grab Dr Harleen and Joker Suicide Squad exclusives ill compensate your hassle. 

One of the walmarts by me got some. They had a lot of Jokers. I picked up two. Only one Harleen though and the box wasn't that great

• 2 weeks later...