Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, VinylMario said:

I don't collect these but I just ordered the Pickle Rick with laser. Don't know why but looked cool. Also interested in the horror movie pops, ie: The Shining (Jack).

But like someone said up a few posts, I don't really need another thing to collect...

News flash...if you just bought some...you now collect them (unless you bought to sell).

13 hours ago, slinch said:

I don't like pops, but this one, I might make an exception for:

gold.jpg?w=929

I’ve cut back heavily on collecting anything, but the JP line looks so good that I may have to hunt them all down. Jurassic Park is seriously my favorite thing ever. And the dilophosaurus looks fucking GREAT.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, marc32137 said:

Got the 10” Porg at my Target today as well as the  new exclusive Han Solo.  So happy I got there when the store opened. 

The shit show that Target is for getting exclusives has officially ruined the hobby for me. Just getting exclusives isn’t fun anymore.  

I decided to stick to specific characters and I’ll be selling off the majority of my collection soon.

I’m part relived, part bummed that it’s come to this.

Id still love a porg but I have lost hope 

12 hours ago, himynameisShane said:

The shit show that Target is for getting exclusives has officially ruined the hobby for me. Just getting exclusives isn’t fun anymore.  

I decided to stick to specific characters and I’ll be selling off the majority of my collection soon.

I’m part relived, part bummed that it’s come to this.

Id still love a porg but I have lost hope 

I feel the same way. Hobbies where you’re constantly chasing something rare is fucking exhausting and in the end, not worth it. If I preorder from my local gamestop, they’ll take care of me. Other than that, there’s nowhere near me that sticks anything good. 

I have a Porg chase if you want it. Not as cool as a 10” Porg tho lol

4 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I feel the same way. Hobbies where you’re constantly chasing something rare is fucking exhausting and in the end, not worth it. If I preorder from my local gamestop, they’ll take care of me. Other than that, there’s nowhere near me that sticks anything good. 

I have a Porg chase if you want it. Not as cool as a 10” Porg tho lol

I appreciate it. I have the chase porg. I was referring to the 10”. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...